I'm Your Biggest Fanatic! (Part 1)

It was A New School day and you were walking on By with A Bright smile on your face, and A Pep in your step because Today was A New Day, and you greeting everyone like how Medaka Would, with you being The student president and all.

Student 1: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Buddy!

Student 2: Hey Y/n-San!

Y/n: Hey, hey!

Student: Hello Y/n-Sama!

Y/n: Hello!

You were walking on by when someone spotted you and began having A Freakout.

???: Oh My God it's Y/n-Senpai! After years of Climbing the Ranks and practicing my skills, and My Powers, I finally made it to Star Academy and Now I'm Face to face with The Y/n-Senpai! Me! Harada Noboru! His biggest Fan!

Harada Noboru (Despite how he Looks he is Indeed A Guy/ He is Your Biggest Fan as he sees you as A God on A pedestal and will do anything to become Helpful to you/ He follows every single one of your Adventures and wishes to be A Part of them/ Has...

Harada Noboru (Despite how he Looks he is Indeed A Guy/ He is Your Biggest Fan as he sees you as A God on A pedestal and will do anything to become Helpful to you/ He follows every single one of your Adventures and wishes to be A Part of them/ Has the Quirk: Bubble Beam)

Harada: Ah, Just Imagine it, Talking to Y/n-Senpai~

Harada's Imagination...

Harada: Hey Y/n-Senpai!

Y/n: Hello Harada, I heard you want to be my sidekick.

Harada: Yes, Y/n-Senpai! I want to help in every way I can! I want to be your disciple!

Y/n: I Must say I'm very impressed.

Harada: (Blushing) R-Really!?

Y/n: Would you Like to Join my Team?

Harada: YES Y/N-SENPAI! YES!!

Cut Back to Reality...

In Reality, he was Blushing and drooling imagining how you would accept him as your friend and Him being A Help to you.

He then began walking into School when some old Foe began talking crap about you.

Cardin: Damn that Y/n. I bet without those powers he would be Useless. He's Just some Pumpus Ass- AAAAAAAAGH!!

DRL: CARDIN!?

Harada had Just trapped Cardin in A Wall of Bubbles pinning him to A Wall, and he had A Dark Look on his Face.

Harada: How dare you talk about Y/n-Senpai that way?

He then pulled out A Switchblade.

Harada: Why don't I cut off your tongue right now? So then you can't talk shit about him anymore.

Cardin: GUYS! HELP!

But they all Left.

Harada: Do you know what Kind of Man Y/n-Sama is to me!? Well I'll tell you!

Flashback...

You Know Punk I Was Once A Little Boy Myself. I was From A Rich froofroo Family with Not very Loving Parents. I had Money, Power, and useless crap like that, but I thought with my powers I would never amount to anything Until I saw it. My Y/n-Senpai defeating Demon King Piccolo! And he was Just A Kid with A Broken arm and A Beat up Body but he pulled out all of the odds and won! I wanted to be Like that. 

I Started controlling A Gang After that it Started by 3 and then Grew. It soon became 10,000 Loyal Grunts under my Care, and I taught them, not my Principles by Y/n-Senpai's Principles. Like how to fight, How to Treat women right, and how to get assholes A Taste of medicine! Of course, I did Business now and Again.

Grunt: Hey Boss what should we do with those perverts who peeking in the women's Bath house?

Harada: (Too Busy admiring Your World government wanted Poster to Care) Hm? Oh Just throw them in A River I don't care.

But Y/n-Senpai taught me to dream Bigger, to Reach Newer Heights. So I applied for Star Academy and Got Accepted. and Here I am now, On the Footsteps of Y/n-Senpai Himself.

Flashback End!

Harada: Aaah~ Hmph! But you want to Talk shit about him though Huh Dipshit!? You want to get your Tongue Sliced off! I can make that easy!

Cardin: (Crying) I'M SORRY!!! I'M SORRY!!!

Just then the School Bells Rang and Harada released the Bubbles.

Harada: You're Lucky Punk, Now Get your sorry Carcass out of my sight before I try it again.

Cardin then ran as Fast as he could while wetting himself.

Harada: Oh My Y/n-Senpai if you saw how strong I was you would be Proud of me. Oh Right, First Class! I can't Miss that! Must get Good Grades for Y/n-Senpai!

He then ran for Class!