The Hangry Cutie Kurumi Haraga!

We Opened up on the School Roof where you were having Lunch with all of your girlfriends, and you were all prepared to eat when...

Karane: Aw, Damnit, I forgot my Lunch!

Y/n: Here you can have Mine.

Karane: (Blushing) H-Huh? B-But that's too Much!

Kusuri: Kusuri has Both Increased Appetite Drugs and weight Loss drugs, Yep, yep!

Y/n: Nah It's Okay, I can always buy lunch. Besides My Mom's Lunches are the best so I want you all to enjoy them!

The Girls then Blushed bright pink when hearing that.

Girls: (Thoughts) He is so Generous!!

You then walked back downstairs to Buy some Lunch and you quickly Picked some Food to eat and drink.

Y/n: Oooh, Crabcakes and Lemon Soda! Perfect!

You then Bought your Lunch and were prepared to leave when suddenly you heard someone RAGE.

???: AAAAAGH!! DAMNIT! I wanted some Udon!!

Y/n: Hm? You Okay, Ma'am?

???: Damnit, I wanted some Udon but they completely ran out!!

Y/n: Oh, Well You can have one of my Crabcakes if that makes you Happy.

She then took the Crab cake and devoured it whole.

???: Mmmm, Crabcake~

Y/n: What's your Name?

Kurumi: Kurumi Haraga, Thanks for the Lunch.

Kurumi Haraga (She is A Middle school girl with A Huge Appetite/ When she doesn't eat she Gets super Hangry and will lash out at others/ She might have the appetite of A Saiyan as she can eat Loads and not feel full)

Y/n: Mind explaining that Attidude You had?

Kurumi: Well when I get Hungry I get Hangry and- DAMNIT! I'M HUNGRY AGAIN!

Y/n: That Fast!?

Kurumi: AND I WANT MORE CRABCAKES!

Y/n: What about Mochi?

Kurumi: Mochi? Agh, Damnit! I want Mochi Now but there is none!!

Y/n: Well there is one Source.

Kurumi: Well give it to me- MMMPH!

You had Turned your arm into Mochi and you Began Pumping it down her throat until she developed A Small Potbelly.

Kurumi: Oh Wow, That was actually Nice~

Y/n: Mochi mochi fruit.

Kurumi: (Blushing) Oh, Thanks... What's Your name? 

Y/n: Y/n L/n.

Kurumi: Oh Really?

Y/n: Yep.

Kurumi: I-I gotta go... Bye!

She then ran off, as you stood there.

Y/n: Man, She was Cute.

Kurumi: (Thoughts) Oh My God, He was so Cute and... He fed me so well...

It was now Lunch Time again as you were pretty much getting some more Lunch from the Vending Machines when Kurumi showed up again.

Kurumi: Hey, Y/n-San.

Y/n: Oh Hello Kurumi. Having Lunch?

Kurumi: I already ate it.

Y/n: Geez, It's 12:03! (Thoughts) This woman has the Appetite of Luffy!

Kurumi: I'm Getting Hungry again! Do you have any more Mochi?

Y/n: Lots more, How Much?

Kurumi: All you got! Alright? I'm Hungry!!

Y/n: Right!

You then Began Pumping her Mouth full of Mochi again until she had an even Bigger Pot belly than before.

Kurumi: Oh Yeah, That feels Amazing, I feel so full~

Y/n: Good!

Kurumi: (Blushing) H-Hey Y/n-San?

Y/n: Yeah?

Kurumi: (Blushing) You are so Kind for feeding me even though I was Being so Hangry and Snappy towards you. I feel Like... I Like you...

Y/n: Oh It's Okay! I Like you too! You can Join my Harem!

Kurumi: You have A Harem?

Y/n: Of course! They're all going to love you I Promise! I shall Treat you like A Queen!

Kurumi: (Blushing) W-Well Good then. I expect that.