Here's the Unfeeling Girl!

After Asuka had beat the Crap out of you after seeing you with Misato standing over you in bed, You were now walking around with Shinji around the Facility.

Y/n: Hey Shinji can you try telling me about your Dad?

Shinji: Yeah He's Nice.

Y/n: Really? Is he Really?

Shinji: Yeah, I only ever came here because Dad asked me to. I Owe him.

Y/n: Why?

Shinji: Mom Died.

Y/n: Oh... I am so sorry Shinji, I didn't know.

Shinji: No It's fine. It's Perfectly fine here.

Y/n: Like What?

Shinji: Everyone Treats Me Nice.

Y/n: But Asuka beats the shit out of you?

Shinji: It's how she shows Love.

Y/n: Okay... I can't argue with that One. She is A Violent Tsundere.

Shinji: And Dad Gives Me A Job and... Everyone Treats Me Nice. I mean I did do some stuff with Asuka.

Y/n: Really? Like what?

Shinji: Well... It's nothing... It's Just something I Know.

Y/n: Okay then? (ThoughtS) This Kid is possibly under some serious Abuse. It... It reminds me of Sanji... It's As if Sanji never left home and is Abused his entire Life... I would be horrified to see that... I Knew that Gendo bastard is Like Judge. He fulfills every type.

???: Hello.

Y/n: WOAH! Who is that?

Shinji: Oh, That's Rei.

Rei: Hello Shinji. Hello Y/n.

Rei Ayanami (She is A Creation of Gendo as she is pretty much A Clone of A Woman who died A Long time ago, Her Soul inside of her EVA/ Asuka has referred to her as A Creepy Puppet on Multiple Occasions A While Back/ She once had seen Gendo as A Gr...

Rei Ayanami (She is A Creation of Gendo as she is pretty much A Clone of A Woman who died A Long time ago, Her Soul inside of her EVA/ Asuka has referred to her as A Creepy Puppet on Multiple Occasions A While Back/ She once had seen Gendo as A Great Man due to him being her only Human connection, but now she hates him)

Y/n: Oh Hello Nice to meet you Rei. Are you Okay?

Rei: Yes, I am. Quite. 

She then began to Blush.

Y/n: Are you Okay? Are you Sick?

Rei: No. I am... I am feeling something I have never felt before. My heart is beating very fast, Blood is rushing toward the area of my face, and my legs feel weak while my Stomach feels funny.

Y/n: Huh? That's Called being Infatuated.

Rei: Really? I Must go now. Thank you.

She then quickly Scurried off.

Shinji: Huh, I had never seen her Blush Before.

Y/n: Oh Okay. Are you Good man? Are you Okay?

Shinji: Yeah, I'm fine. Excuse me Please.

Y/n: Right. (Thoughts) Poor Guy. I need to check on him Later. He needs some Help.