MAX POWER!

Soon you and your forces had been sent to meet up with your new Ally whom Nell had sent out to try and aid you guys who thankfully can help all of you.

Soon A Regiment of Tanks Began rolling in and A Huge Man stepped out.

Andy: Max! It's you!

Max: Hey Andy! I'm Finally ready to fight alongside our new Advisors!

Max (He is A Huge, strong, Man who pretty Much specializes in Heavy Tank combat with absolutely no experience in indirect combat/ He is A Big Lug who is actually A Friend of Grit's/ His CO Power is pretty Much Max Power which Boosts Firepower of h...

Max (He is A Huge, strong, Man who pretty Much specializes in Heavy Tank combat with absolutely no experience in indirect combat/ He is A Big Lug who is actually A Friend of Grit's/ His CO Power is pretty Much Max Power which Boosts Firepower of his direct Units)

Y/n: Nice to meet Ya Max!

Math: Ditto!

Max then Began to shake both of your hands as he smiled.

Max: Hahahaha! No need to be so formal Advisors! It's My Job to fight! Now Let's get those Sons of Bitches and run them out of here!

Y/n: Hell yeah!!

Math: We should Probably Build more Tanks for him then.

Max: Great Idea! Tanks are My Thing! Just Remember that. I don't know Anything about anything Indirect. Fell asleep during that Class.

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) Of course...

Soon after Building some more Tanks along with some more Artillery and Infantry, you all Began to march off against Grit and his Blue Moon forces again!

Grit: Hm, Yep. That's Max Alright. Seriously Max I don't want to fight you. I truly don't.

Blue Moon Soldier: What shall we do sir?

Grit: We'll Attack the Infantry. They seem to be the weak point in their forces. Snipe Attack!!

Just then all of his Indirect Forces Began firing upon Math's Infantry as he was Left Open!

Math: AAAAAGH! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK HERE!

Andy: Don't worry I'll Heal you man!

Max: So Need! I can fix this Faster than you can Heal! Now! Max Power!!

All of the Tanks then Gained Far More Strength and Power as they all used their armor and speed to plow past The Blue Moon forces You kept on developing more Tanks to supply both of your needs, and Soon Grit was overrun again!

Grit: Damn, You are all A Bunch of Cyote's on A Jackrabbit Huh? Fine then. I don't want to fight you, Max. You're my Friend. Retreat.

Blue Moon's forces then made A Hasty Retreat once again and you smiled!

Y/n: HELL YEAH! Great Job Max!!

Max: Thanks, Guys! I really appreciate it! 

Andy: I guess we're Pushing them out of Orange Star Territory Huh?

Math: Yep, We're Starting to get an Upper hand here.

Y/n: Good. I don't know what else any of our enemies will be Planning for us.