The Drug Girl!

You were walking around the School During A Free period Just Looking for something to do when you soon came across some singing from A Young Figure from the Chemistry Lab!

???:

Y/n: Huh, That Must be Kusuri. Doing Science is always fun when You're Singing A Song.

You then walked in and Caught what Looked like A Little girl, singing and dancing while Holding Chemicals!

Y/n: Hey Kusuri!

Kusuri: Ah Hi Y/n, It's nice for you to Join Kusuri! Kusuri has some new drugs for you to Try! Yep, Yep!

Kusuri (She is an Upperclassman who is A Master of Chemicals which she refers to as drugs/ She looks like this because of A Failed Immortality Potion/ She is pretty Crazy but pretty fun/ She chooses this because it's easier to do science that way/...

Kusuri (She is an Upperclassman who is A Master of Chemicals which she refers to as drugs/ She looks like this because of A Failed Immortality Potion/ She is pretty Crazy but pretty fun/ She chooses this because it's easier to do science that way/ She also wears A Diaper because that's somehow easier)

Y/n: Oh Okay, Lay it on me.

She then Handed you A Drug and you drank it, which A Bunch of small Metal Objects began to attach themselves to you!

Kusuri: This is Kusuri's Magnetization drug! Yep, Yep! This Turns the Iron in your Blood into Magnetized which allows metal Objects to attach to you!

Y/n: Neat!

Kusuri: Now if Kusuri drinks The drug of A Different Polarity.

She then did so and she attached herself to you.

Kusuri: This is Nice, Yep, yep.

Y/n: Yeah, I Guess so.

Kusuri: ...

Y/n: ...

Kusuri: ... Kusuri Needs to Pee.

Y/n: Then Go.

Kusuri: Kusuri Can't, We can't Split until We take the Neutralization drug in 10 Minutes, Yep, Yep.

Y/n: CAN'T YOU HOLD IT FOR 10 MINUTES!?

Kusuri: That's what Kusuri's Diaper is for! Yep, yep!

Y/n: NO! I WILL NOT GET PISSED ON! YOU HAVE TO HOLD IT!

Kusuri: It could get worse, Yep Yep!

Y/n: HOW!?

Kusuri: Kusuri, Could have drunk A Drug of the Same Polarity and Kusuri's crotch would be in your Face! Yep, Yep!

Y/n: Yeah, I suppose that is A Bit worse considering the context here...

10 Minutes Later...

Y/n: Oh Thank God You didn't Piss on me...

Kusuri: Kusuri could have held it after all, Yep, yep!

Y/n: So is there anything else you need because I might need to take A Shower after this?

Kusuri: Well there is one thing, Yep, Yep!

She then drank an entire Vial when she then Turned into Another Form which was her True form, which was that of A True Woman her Age.

Kusuri: Ah, Much Better. Yep, Yep.

Y/n: (Blushing) So Kusuri what do you want to talk about?

Kusuri: Kusuri Just wants to do this to you, Yep, yep.

She then ended up Kissing you directly on the Lips as you were taken aback and you then Smiled Kissing back.

Y/n: (Blushing) You-?

Kusuri: Kusuri wants to Join your Harem, Yep, yep.

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Good.

Kusuri then smiled before she put your head into her Chest.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh God she is so Good Looking! It's like Medaka! Alright, this is only another 9-19 Minutes Left...