Siren's Attack!

Soon it was A Dark and Stormy Sea at Azur Lane as soon You, Enterprise, Cleveland, Laffey, and Belfast were all heading out to investigate A Distress Signal from A Fleet that was at sea.

Y/n: Enterprise are you sure you can fight?

Enterprise: I'm sure I can. I Promise.

Y/n: Fine, I Believe you but if you get in trouble, I'm stepping in. Alright?

Enterprise: (Blushing) Of course.

Y/n: Hey, Cleveland, are you Okay?

Cleveland: Huh? Yeah, of course.

She then Began remembering what Happened at the Last fight.

Flashback!

At the Previous Battle Clevland and Laffey had Spotted Ayanami and Looked at her.

Laffey: Bye-Bye.

Ayanami then Looked surprised and Unsure and Left without saying anything.

Flashback End...

Soon you had all found A Ship in the Distance and Enterprise got onto the defensive!

Enterprise: Siren Ship! Everyone stand Back!

Belfast: Enterprise Hold up.

Enterprise: Huh?

Belfast: Look Closer.

She then Looked closer, and she saw it was A Eastern Ship that wasn't of Sakura Empire.

Enterprise then moved in and she quickly searched the Ship which was deprived of all Life until she encountered one girl who was Protecting another who was Injured.

Enterprise: Wait, You're from the Dragon Empry, right?

Ping Hai: Wait, Stay away from us! You can't Hurt my sister!

Ping Hai and Ning Hai (They are A Pair of Twin Ship girl Sisters from the Dragon Empry)

Enterprise: No, I'm from Azur Lane. We got your distress signal.

Ning Hai: Sister, Please Let me-

Ping Hai: No! You already protected me! It's my turn to Protect you!

Enterprise: Don't worry, we're here to Protect both of you.

Just then A Loud sound was Heard as Ping Hai got Scared as she knew what that meant.

Ping Hai: Oh No! It's them again!

Just then A Siren Ship revealed itself out of an invisibility cloak and began to unleash it's Cannon onto the ship, but Enterprise then Began to try and attack the Siren Ship but suddenly Her Weapons Began to short circuit as she was still heavily damaged and the Siren Ship began to unleash its Rockets upon her, and it was about to hit her when suddenly you appeared as you had A Plan!

Y/n: Room!! Tact!! Shambles!!

You then Created A Room, sent some water droplets in front of the Siren Ship, and you then swapped them with the Rockets as they then hit the ship and then blew up!

Y/n: Enterprise what Happened!?

Enterprise: I don't know. My weapons Just Malfunctioned.

Y/n: Don't worry about that then. You Just need some more Rest and repairs. All we need to worry about now is that the Sirens are attacking again. This can't be Good.

Belfast: I'm Afraid so.