Movie Night... Of Doom!

We Open up at Dumfer's Home which was pretty Much Just A Makeshift Home of Scrap Metal, Wood, and Ship Parts, as Skarpne was Just sitting on The couch eating Green things, and watching old Movies.

Skarpne: Ugh, I wonder when they're going to come Back? I'm so Bored, and this Movie collection Dumfer has isn't all that interesting so Far. Seriously this Star Wars Holiday Special is Crap! Well, It's Not Like I'm staying in my space Pod anytime soon. 

She then walked over to Push A Button and small Green Tentacle Monsters Just as the Ship was alerting of it failing, shutting it off.

Skarpne: (Sigh) At least it gives me some good Shogani to eat.

She then began eating when suddenly the door to the room opened up and A Woman walked in Looking completely oblivious.

Anisa (Dumfer's Older sister/ She is Dumb as A Box of Rocks but is completely innocent as well/ She is completely oblivious to the Alien stuff, and never catches on/ Voiced by Kristin Mcguire)

Skarpne: (Thoughts) Crap! I've been caught red-handed!

Anisa: Oh I Know you are! You Must be one of My Little Sister's actors, right?

Skarpne: Eh... Y-Yeah! I'm Skarpne professional Actor!

Anisa: Why are you watching all of Her Old Movies? She finds those precious.

Skarpne: For Research, Because Actors do that! I would know!

Anisa: Great! I Know which one we can do next!

A Few Movies Later...

Skarpne: ... So Doc Returned from the Future to Get Marty to Save the Future?

Anisa: Yep!

Skarpne: Do they cover that?

Anisa: Yep! Check back to the Future Two!

She then checked the Box and noticed that it was Gone.

Skarpne: Huh? Oh No, I Lost one of her Movies...

Anisa: Really? Back to the Future Two is one of my favorites.

Skarpne: Really? Oh Crap!

Anisa: Let's Just watch Ferris Buller's Day Off!

Skarpne: Oh That sounds good.

They both then Began watching the Movie as Skarpne lay on top of Anisa.

Skarpne: Anisa do you know what it's Like in Space?

Anisa: I Always think it's Huge.

Skarpne: Yes, But it's also very dark and very Cold. It was very cold in space, but... I prefer the warmth here~

She then Nuzzled her Head into Anisa's Boobs making her Blush. Just then Skarpne leaned it for A Kiss and they both began Making out, on the couch!

But what they don't know is that the Shognai are spilling out of the Pod and Begin to spread all over the first floor of the House towards the both of them.

Meanwhile with you...

Y/n: Dumfer we are Dead! Dead Men We be! Dead men walking! A Cornucopia of Pain and Death coming our way!

Dumfer: Y/n, Calm down. We can fix this.

Y/n: How?

Dumfer: We Just need to find an excuse to save ourselves. For Now, we don't say anything.

Y/n: Right.

Dumfer: Good. Remember we say Nothing.

You both then Open the door to Her home to see Skarpne and Anisa being Assaulted by the Shognai, as Anisa was High as Hell!

Skarpne: Hey Guys, I... I can explain! You see-!

You then quickly shut the door.

Y/n:

A/n: 0:10-0:15

Dumfer: What do we do? Skarpne had ruined my House and-

Y/n: I can handle this. We Just Need A Well formulated Plan.

You then Busted the door Open as you then Began charging in!

Y/n: Knife!! Knife!! Knife!! Knife!!

You then Began cutting the Shognai, as you then ended up Cutting them all to pieces, and then...

Y/n: Fork!! Fork!! Fork!!

You then ended up Piercing them all after cutting them down for perfect storage!

Y/n: Alright then! That was the easy Way.

A little bit Later...

Anisa was Now Asleep, on the Couch as Everyone was now resting.

Skarpne: So Where is Undi?

Y/n: Oh He's... On A Trip. Right?

Dumfer: Yeah.

Skarpne: Oh Yeah, well... I'm sorry Dumfer for Losing that Back to the Future 2 movie you had.

Dumfer: Huh? Oh, It's Okay. I only borrowed it.

Skarpne: Oh Good.

Y/n: To Be Honest I swear we all need A Rest.

Meanwhile...

Undi was inside of the school's Old Gym as he was inside of A Summoning Circle with Witchy who was only wearing A Set of clothes which revealed A lot of skin.

Witchly: Yes! With all of your Power demons, I shall finally be able to leave this forsaken Place! We do nothing here but learn oceanography, Marine Biology, Marine fishing, and even Play Water Sports! It's so annoying!

Undi: Then why don't you just leave?

Witchly: I can't. My Magic's not strong enough to leave Middle Belt.

Undi: So That's what this Place is called, Huh? Then Can't you ask your Mom to leave?

Witchly: No, She refuses to leave saying we're needed here for whatever reason. HEY! What are you doing!?

Undi: I'm trying to call A Cab out of here. You're Crazy. Why are we even here?

Witchly: This is the Direct Center of the Middle Belt! This spot has immense Magical Power! Now Demon I wish for you to Possess my Body and give me your Power!

Undi: You're not really my type, but I can be your stepdad.

Witchly: (Blushing) FOOL! I AM OF LEGAL AGE!

Undi then Jumped into A Stack of Stuffed animals where he found A First draft Love letter.

Undi: A Love Letter? To Y/n? Huh? Oooooh... I got A Great Idea.