A Date with Yor!

Yor had Climbed out of her bed after dealing with being Shot in the Butt The Previous Night and as soon as she walked out, you were ready to ask her out.

Yor: What do you want?

Y/n: Well... I wanted to ask you something.

Yor: What is it?

Y/n: I wanted to ask if you want to go out for A Date tonight.

Yor: A-A Date?

Y/n: Yeah, I noticed how Grumpy you are Today so I wanted to ask you out on A Date since I feel like I haven't been giving you enough attention.

Yor: W-Well I...

Y/n: You... Don't have to unless-

Yor: No! I will go on this Date!! I will prepare!!

She then ran back into her room.

Y/n: Uh... Okay.

Anya was watching from Afar.

Anya: (Sweatdrop) Mama and Papa are gonna wreck themselves if I don't help... I need to call someone to take me outside though...

That Night...

You were walking through the Park with Yor as she was wearing A Nice Black Dress with White Coat with Black Dress shoes, and you were planning to do A Bunch of things with her.

Meanwhile, Anya was in Black Spy clothing watching everything from Afar was accompanied by Math.

Anya: Thank you, Uncle Math!

Math: Hey anything for my Bro, Anya. (Thoughts) Awwww! I'm an Uncle!

Anya: We need to make sure Mama and Papa don't wreck themselves.

Math: Right, To be honest, I just feel bad for Yor.

You then took Yor on A Bunch of things to do as... things don't go as expected...

Ferris Wheel...

Yor: I can't do that.

Boat ride...

Yor: I can't do that.

Merry go round...

Yor: I can't do that.

Charapicture...

Yor: I can't do that.

At first, the fact she can't do anything that involves sitting seems weird but now it's flat out Ridiculous! You Just had to ask.

Y/n: Um... Yor?

Yor: Yes, Y/n

Y/n: Did... Something... Happen to... Um... Your Ass?

Yor Just stood there fidgeting as you quickly realized.

Y/n: It did, didn't it?

Yor: Y-Yeah... I took A Bullet there...

Y/n: What!? Oh Hell No!! Nobody Hurts My Wives Perfect Ass!!

Yor then Turned bright Pink as you realized what you Just said.

Y/n: (Blushing) Well Yeah, Let me Just fix that.

You then Used your healing Magic to quickly heal up any wounds without any Scars!

Y/n: There! Now can we have some Fun?

Yor: (Smiles) Of course!

Yor then wrapped her arms around your arm as you decided to Pull her around for another round of those things she missed out on.

Anya: Good Job, Papa.

Math: (Tears of Joy) I still can't belive I'm Uncle Math. I'm so happy.