Battle against the Angel!/ Gendo's Plan!

The Alarms had Gone off as A Massive Alien Creature known as as Angel was Approaching New Tokyo at A Slow Pace! This Particular Angel was A Massive Disk that quickly unfolded to Create A Giant Monsterous form that began glowing colors as Some sort of warning.

A/n: Just Imagine something Akin to Jean Jacket from Nope but far More Mystical and Unknown. Like A Biblical Angel.

Meanwhile, A Red EVA Was flying towards the Angel, weapons Ready.

Unit 02 (It is the Third Specialized EVA Ever made/ It is Piloted by Asuka and Shinji)

Asuka: Don't Hold us back Shinji!! Full throttle!!

Shinji: Right!

But suddenly something zipped right past them and headed right for The Angel!

Asuka: NANI!? WHAT WAS THAT!?

Shinji: I don't know!

Suddenly you appeared above the Angel as you were in your MUI-5 Form and you then Began to Inflate your arm to extreme Sizes until you grabbed the Angel crushing it under your Immense strength!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LET'S DO THIS!

You then Lifted the entire thing up as it flew into the air and you then tightened your Sash Bulking up the top Half!

Y/n: Muscle, Muscle, Muscle!! MUSCLE!!!

You then Began Beating it up destroying Many of its Body Parts!

Y/n: COME WITH ME! HEHEHEHE!

You then began swinging it around sending its nonexistent eyes flying out of its Skull as you Began swinging it around, and you then slammed it into the ground, shaking the whole Place before you Began slamming it around even tearing its Muscles and Fibers!

You then fell to the ground as the Angel was torn up, destroyed, and Crushed!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You were laughing so hard you were slapping your Gut and Slapping the soles of your feet so Hard they made clapping noises!

Asuka: Y/N!! WATCH OUT!!

The Angel then Fired A Giant Beam of energy as it fired right towards!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Your Eyes Literally Popped out of your Skull as it fired it right toward you but UI Suddenly Kicked in you simply slid right past the attack and In It's Exposed Face!

Y/n: Gum Gum... Giant KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Asuka: WOAH!!!

Shinji: HOLY CRAP!!!

The Angel:

A/n: Beginning-0:15

Y/n: Hahahahaha, Hehehehehe, Ha... ha... Whew...

You then depowered back down as you fell right into the Palm of Unit 02.

Y/n: Aw... I'm done now... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Asuka: (Blushing) C-Cute...

Meanwhile, Gedo watched everything from A Screen.

Gedo: Somebody Get me his DNA. I Need An EVA With that.

Oh Boy... Judge he Most definitely is...