Sorcerer Confessions!

Of course, after Gojo Managed to Get his Students beaten up by your Hands, because he's A Hands Kind of Teacher, You quickly heal them with help from Wendy, Chopper, Sakura, and Hitomi and you Notice that Nobara and Maki giving you the goo-goo eyes so you ended up inviting them to your main restaurant.

You were sitting there on A Chair smiling, Just Holding up A Menu when Maki and Nobara walked in and sat across from you.

Y/n: Hello Ladies, you Look great Today.

Nobara: (Blushing) S-Shut up Idiot, I know that.

Maki: Thank you for Inviting us. The Fact someone is stronger than Gojo Kind of scares everyone.

Y/n: When you Battle Gods you would understand. Anyway, I will Buy you two anything, anything you would Like to eat. I Love to Treat Women as cute as you to A Great evening.

Nobara/Maki: (Thoughts) O-Oh My God he's so Charming!!

You then Ordered them A Bunch of Italian-Japanese Fusion Cuisine, and both girls loved them and they both were trying to build up the confidence to ask you out but something was Holding them both back. Nobara's being she's A Tsundere, and Maki does not believe she's good enough.

Nobara: (Blushing) L-Look Y/n... I don't really like you or anything but... Thank you for the nice evening, I Guess.

Maki: (Blushing) Yeah, this is the Nicest anyone has ever Treated us. The Guys we know aren't exactly gentlemen.

Nobara: (Blushing) One of them is Literally A Flesh Puppet with A Trio of Hearts in the Body of A Panda.

Maki: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, True.

Y/n: (Sigh) Girls. I understand. Nobara I understand that You're A Tsundere and that is holding you back but that Makes you so Adorable Maki I Understand that you don't feel good enough being from A Family of Powerful sorcerers but you have no Powers to speak of instead relying on Boosting your strength and speed to become something. I understand, and I Love you both anyway, because You're Cute and amazing, and Like any of my girls I would do anything for you two.

...

Maki: (Pin Faced) O-O-Oh My God, Thank you for Understanding! I just want to be something without my Powers...!

Nobara: (Pink Faced) IDIOT! W-WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME THAT!? YOU CAN'T JUST CALL THAT OUT LIKE THAT!

Y/n: But do you?

Nobara: (Blushing/Simmering) F-Fine I admit it but that doesn't mean I have to act Like I like you...

Y/n: AWWW SO CUTE!

Nobara then attached A Straw doll to your hand and then Broke your hand!

Y/n: Man, You're so Cute when You're Angry~!

Nobara: (Blushing) I-Idiot...

Maki: (Blushing) Oh Shut up, He's Cute.

Y/n: Thank you both of you~!