The Penguins are Nice this time of Year!

Soon After what had happened you had decided to Take Yor and Anya to the Aquarium for A Family day since Anya desperately wanted to see the Penguins that were shipped in for the new Tokyo Aquarium, and you decided to make A Family day out of it.

You were Standing there by the side thinking of some stuff as you watched some stuff.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Sometimes I wonder if I made my family too Big. I mean what if That Love God from before was right... Maybe I do have too many girlfriends and Wives.

You then Looked at Yor and Anya and...

Y/n: (Thoughts) No. I definitely made the right Choice. I wouldn't Trade it for anything, and I mean Anything.

Anya: Papa! Papa! I Love my New Penguin Doll!

Y/n: Aww, That's Great Sweetie! Wanna Get some Icecream Now?

Anya: Yay!!

Yor: Honey I swear You're going to Spoil Her.

Y/n: Don't you spoil her as well?

Yor: (Blushing) Okay, I admit I do.

Y/n: That's because she's too Spoil-Able! It's A Scientific Fact!

You were all Prepared to get some Icecream when suddenly some gunshots were heard and A Bunch of Thugs Ran in by the One bird-themed Villian you can think of!

Penguin: Hahahahaha! Oh These Penguins! They're so beautiful! They'll be perfect in my Bird Cages.

Y/n: Hey Penguin!

You were stood in front of Him with Anya on your shoulders as Penguin was A Little shocked.

Penguin: W-Wait! What are you doing here?

Y/n: Family Day, and You attempted to ruin it.

Penguin then Pulled out His Umbrella which became A Flamethrower!

Penguin: You can't stop me! These Pretty Birds are Mine! And You can't-!

Anya: MAMA! THE MEAN MAN IS TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!

Penguin: Huh?

Just then Yor nearly Killed all of his Goons as she stood behind him.

Yor: YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU TRY AND TOUCH HER!

Penguin: Mother...

Yor then beat the Crap out of him before she Kicked him so hard he went flying into the Ceiling and his Head Got stuck as he broke all of his teeth, Two Black eyes, and several Broken Bones!

Yor then Got scared realizing what she did.

Yor: (Paled) Oh No... I Probably murdered A Man in front of Anya...

Y/n: No Yor, I've seen Batman do worse to Him. Besides the Cops would get him soon. Does anyone want some ice cream?

Anya: Yay!! I want some with Peanuts!

Yor: Aww, Of course, Anya.

You all then walked away as Penguin was Left Bleeding on the Second floor, only for Cops to arrive and Free and Arrest him.