It's another All for One Situation!/Supernatural Kisses!

You had Just walked out of the Student Council room as you were done for the day Just Locking it behind you, and you continued to walk out when suddenly A Ball of Black Fire suddenly hit you!

Y/n: Huh!? Jurai did you suddenly get Isekaied to get strong!?

???: Wrong. I just want you to say it Y/n.

Y/n: Huh? Say what?

Mirei: I want you to say that you Love me.

Mirei Kudou (She is A Woman who hates the Literature club because of their Friendship and is very Jealous of it/ Of course she is Supernatural like them and has the power to steal Powers but only if she sees them in action first/ She never really ...

Mirei Kudou (She is A Woman who hates the Literature club because of their Friendship and is very Jealous of it/ Of course she is Supernatural like them and has the power to steal Powers but only if she sees them in action first/ She never really have much to do despite being set up as A Huge Villian)

Y/n: Okay, I Love you.

Mirei: No You don't! You're Just saying it because I'm A Threat!

Y/n: I'm serious I think You're cute! Take it!

Mirei: No! Say it for real!

She then created A Gauntlet out of Kachi Katchin but you slapped it away before she slapped you and it then turned into a slapfight!

Just then the Literature club ran in and tried to stop the fight!

Jurai: Hey stop it! Stop it! Hey, stop it, please!

Y/n: (Slapping around) You want some you want some? Yeah, you're asking for it! Fuck yeah Motherfucker!

Tomoyo then Broke you two apart!

Tomoyo: What is wrong with you two!?

Mirei: You want to know! I'm Jealous of what you have! You have Him! I want your Friendship! I want that!

Y/n: Oh For Kami's Sake...

You then walked over to Mirei and Kissed her making her turn bright pink until you let go. Just then Tomoyo, Hatako, and Sayumi all began to get really jealous shaking the entire school, but you just kissed each of them and they all turned bright pink as well!

You then began rubbing Chifuyu's head as you smiled.

Y/n: You wanna be A Little sister?

Chifuyu: (Blushing) Yes...

Y/n: Good.

You then looked around and you saw A Bunch of Pink Faced Ladies and A Little girl Looking like A Strawberry.

Jurai: Y/n, How did you do that so easily?

Y/n: Experience my Dude. Lots of experience. You become Quite smooth after A While of these antics. Now help me move them to the Infirmary so they will have A Soft place to rest while they recover.