A Feedee Date with Kurumi!

For Kurumi's Date, you had decided to take her to one of your restaurants where you had planned to serve her all she wanted, and of course, this was A Surprise.

Kurumi: Wow, all of this food Looks so Yummy! Damnit, But Knowing the costs I can't have them all.

Y/n: Actually...

Kurumi: What?

Y/n: I own the Place and you can have as Much as you want, it's all on Me! Eat to your heart's content! No Limits!

Kurumi: REALLY?! HELL YEAH!! Alright Everyone give me 5 Tables, 10 Menus, and all of the room you have! I am going to clean this entire Place out because I am starving!

Y/n: Alright then, this is exactly why I closed the Place Tonight.

Kurumi: Perfect! Now I want A Lot of Stuff! First off I want all of the Mochi donuts you got, and then A Whole Stack of your Japanese BBQ Burgers, and then A Whole Stack of Parmaseon Fried Chicken sandwiches, and then take all of them to make A Bunch of Gangbang Sandwiches! You Probably heard of those, and then I want A Giant Bowl full of Miso soup and A Giant Bowl of Seaweed and chocolate-flavored flavored ice cream! Right Now!!

Meanwhile, Alice and Erina watched from the Kitchen A Little Scared.

Alice: We're going to be working all Night.

Erina: Yeah, and we're going to be Exhausted as Hell.

A Few Hours Later...

Kurumi had finished her Meal and it was So Huge it could Put Luffy to Shame. She was Now Lying on the ground petting her Giant Belly which Cartoonishly hung on top of her.

Y/n: Did you enjoy the Meal~?

Kurumi: It was amazing... I never felt so wonderful or Full before...

Y/n: (Thoughts) I swear this girl has An Appetite Demon inside her Like Toriko and his Brothers. (Out of thoughts) Hey Alice, Erina, are you two Okay?

They were both lying down in the Kitchen dazed and Confused.

Erina: How can One person eat so Much...?

Alice: I don't know How but she did...

Y/n: I need to give those two A Day off some time.

Kurumi: Thank you Y/n, I really, truly appreciate what you did for me...

She then motioned you to get down and she Kissed you on the Lips, It tasted like everything on the Menu.

Y/n: Aww, So Cute~!!