A Night out with Hahari!

It was Late one Night and Hahari had Taken you out to A Very Nice and very Froofroo French restaurant for the evening and you were sitting there in A Suit with Hahari sitting There Smiling.

Hahari: Oh Y/n-Chan You Look so cute in your Little suit~

Y/n: Oh Thanks, Hahari. Is Hakari okay with this?

Hahari: Of course. I have Mei watching her. Now Only if Karane-san is there.

You then Began to Imagine Hakari and Karane Kissing again, and Hahari was as well but with A Perverted Look on her face complete with A Nosebleed.

Y/n: (Thoughts) That would be so cute!! (Out of thoughts) So how long have you had this reservation Planned for?

Hahari: Oh I had it ever since we started dating! I Just Love you that Much~!

Y/n: Oh... Kay.

Hahari: (Thoughts) Oh God he Must think I'm Creepy Now!

Y/n: Hahari don't worry, I just find it to be some real commitment. That's Cutness.

Hahari: Oh Thank you so very Much. I chose this place because I know you'll enjoy it. 

Y/n: Oh You didn't have to go so Far.

Hahari: Oh But I want to! Anything for you My Sweet Little Y/n-Kun~!

She then smiled as you blushed at how cute she was.

Y/n: (Thoughts) God she is so Adorable! She's As if She has the Personality of my Mom with the Pervertedness of Juvia and the Beauty and Bustiness of Chifusa all rolled into one! Also, she looks so cute when she has A Nosebleed.

Just then A Snooty waiter with A French accent came by to take your orders.

Waiter: Hello Mister and Mamasoule! May I Get your drink orders? Would you Like Sparkling or Flat water?

Hahari: Oh Sparkling sounds Nice!

Y/n: Oh And Maybe I can have-

Waiter: That's Very Nice Madame! Now Let me Get it for you. I suggest Zee Escargo! It goes down smoothly.

But the Waiter already Left.

Y/n: Huh, I Guess he already Knew. I don't really Like Snails not even on eggs.

Hahari: Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know that. (Thoughts) STUPID! How could I not have known that!? Now He's Disappointed!

Y/n: Hahari Calm down I can tell that You're Stressed. Look It's Okay, There is A Lot of stuff here and I know that You are trying your best and I Love it.

Hahari: Oh Thank you, Y/n-Chan~

Just then the waiter comes back.

Waiter: So Are zee ready to take their orders?

Y/n: Oh Right well I thought we could do Desert over Apps. I see this White chocolate Souffle that I Know Kurumi would Love.

You continued to Ramble off about white chocolate as the Waiter Turned to Hahari.

Waiter: You know Mamasuile We Have A Nice Gourmet French Onion Soup and... My Number.

He then gave her his Number.

Y/n: And we have White chocolate and it's called Vanilla! Is something going on here?

Hahari: Give us A Moment sweetie. What time?

Waiter: I Get off At 10:00 and I can get you off at 10:30.

Y/n: Is something-?

Hahari: Okay Listen. You won't even make it to 10:05. I bet you can barely make it to 10:06. We are still waiting on these drinks and If you don't bring those soon I will Have your Job! So do it NOW!

Waiter: Fine you don't have to be Such A Bitch.

Y/n: The Fuck you said? Apologize.

Waiter: Oh What? Are you going to Cry Like A- ACK!!!

You then Punched him in the face Making his Nose broken!

Y/n: APOLOGIZE!

Waiter: RIGHT! I AM SO SORRY TO ZEE MR AND MS! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

You then Threw him some Yen as you walked.

Y/n: There's your Tip.

Hahari then leaned down and gave him A Coupon.

Hahari: And here's something from me.

Waiter: This is Expired...

Hahari: Like you.

You were both now outside on A Bench as you were worrying about what Happened.

Y/n: Hahari I am so sorry about that. I ruined our-

Hahari then Hugged you and shoved your face into her Cleavage as she smiled!

Hahari: AWWWWWWWWW~!! MY SWEET LITTLE Y/N-KUN IS MY LITTLE HERO~!!

Y/n: (Thoughts) I NEED AIR!

After A Few Minutes...

She finally let you go as she smiled warmly.

Hahari: Y/n I know this date wasn't ruined because you protected me~ You truly do care about me~! THAT IS SO SWEET~!!

Y/n: Thank you. So do you want to go back to your Mansion for some Tea and Cakes?

Hahari: Of course!

Soon you were both Back at the the Hanazono Mansion where Mei was serving you two Tea and Little Cakes, as she smiled like she Usually does.

Y/n: Thank you Mei this is very Nice. I- WOW!

Hahari walked in wearing A Pajama shirt and Pants with The Buttons of her Shirt threatening to Pop with every breath she took.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I wonder if she ordered that set of Pajamas Just for me?

Hahari then sat down next to you as she smiled grabbing A Cup of Tea and A Little Cake. Hahari then ate some cake before she fed some to you.

Hahari: (Thoughts) Yes!! An Indirect Kiss with my precious Little Y/n-Chan~!!

Meanwhile, Hakari woke up in her room A Little worried.

Hakari: Huh? Why do I Get the feeling Mother is doing something perverted with Y/n-Chan and I'm not in On it?