Relaxing with Hakari and Karane!

Soon After all of that had happened and Hahari buying out the entire school you had spent A Lot of time with the new girls and you were now sleeping in bed when you had gotten Up Due to A Text.

Y/n: Huh? A Text from Medaka?

Honey, did you know someone bought the School Recently?- Medaka

It's Just Hahari- Y/n

Alright Babe, Thank you for letting me know- Medaka

Y/n: What was I doing Last Night? Oh Right, I was cuddling with Karane and Hakari. I- AWWWWW!!

Hakari and Karane were in your Bed Just Holding each other and Kissing each other in their sleep.

Hakari: Mmmm, Y/n-Chan...~

Karane: Aah, Y/n-Chan...~

Y/n: Aww, those two are so in Love~ Hey girls wake up. It's time to get up.

They both woke up and realized they were Kissing each other so they both Blushed bright pink and they Backed up.

Hakari: (Blushing) Y-Y/n-chan it's not what you think! We swear!

Karane: (Blushing) Y-Yeah! It is totally not what Ya thinking! Promise!

Y/n:

Karane: (Blushing) L-LOOK HERE L/N THIS IS NOT WHAT YA THINK! WE ARE NOT IN LOVE! YA HEAR ME WE ARE NOT IN LOVE!

Y/n: You Two Like each other don't you~?

Karane: (Blushing) S-SHUT UP!

Y/n: Aww, Okay calm down you two. I was thinking that with everything that had happened, we could Just relax and Just have A Day to ourselves.

Hakari: What do you Have Planned Y/n?

Y/n: Oh I have Mochi donuts right here made from my own Mochi, I have A Game of Uno and I also have Several Classic Romance Anime here on DVD for us to Watch!

Hakari: (Blushing) You mean You Made those donuts out of your Body?

Y/n: Yep!

You turned your arm into Mochi to show that you did and Hakari already stuffed A Pair of Mochi donuts in her Mouth and then Just had A Blushing, drooling, face, Like A True Pervert.

Hakari: (Thoughts) Y/n-San is inside of me~

Karane: You're Such A Pervert!

Y/n: Ah, It's Okay, I think it's adorable! Now who's ready to Watch That New Romcom Anime that recently came out?

Hakari: Oh I do!

Karane: (Blushing) Sure, B-But only because you both want to.

Y/n: Aww, so cute! Both of you!

Hakari/Karane: Thank you!/Thanks.

All three of you then Kissed each other in such A Fashion that it may summon A UFO.