Cuddling with Sayumi!

You and Sayumi had Just Finished your Martial arts Training Today You introduced the Kuudere to Training Weights like the ones you used on King Kai's Planet and even with her Supernatural Powers she had trouble Training.

She sat on your bed drinking some Gatorade as you sat down next to her.

Y/n: So Sayumi are you Okay?

Sayumi: Yes, I am. Is this what you do every day?

Y/n: No Today was A Light day. When I was A Kid I could swim Across the Pacific Ocean in Under an Hour, and I was Pretty Young at the time.

Sayumi: That's amazing.

Y/n: But do you know what we do after we do some Training for the Day?

Sayumi: What is it, Y/n?

Y/n: We Cuddle In Bed~!

You then Hugged Sayumi and fell backward on the bed as you held her close and Began snuggling your head in the nape of her neck.

Sayumi: (Blushing) Thank you so Much Y/n-Chan...

Y/n: Ah, You're welcome Sayumi~ 

Sayumi: Sometimes I feel like we are in danger because of People trying to Target us, but how they know we have Powers we have no Idea.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Do they not realize they're is A Huge Super powered Community and that they seriously don't hide their powers very well either? (Out of thoughts) It's Okay, I'll Protect you all.

Sayumi: Y/n, I have A Question.

Y/n: What is it?

Sayumi: I have the Powers to Raise the dead but I promised myself and everyone else I would never do that, but is it wrong to not use those Powers? Like A Million Innocent people could die and I could save them. Is it wrong if I don't?

Y/n: To be honest Sayumi, Bringing Corpses back to Life as living people can be An incredibly Taboo thing and people would hate it being so Unnatural. You're Like My Daughter Eri and she has A Similar Power and she can Help people heal them as such. I think you can do the same thing someday.

Sayumi: (Blushing) T-Thank you Y/n-Kun... May I... Have A Kiss?

Y/n: Of course~

You then Kissed her and she Blushed.

Y/n: Besides we have Dragon Balls if we want to bring People back to Life.

Sayumi: The What Now?

Y/n: Very Long story, I Promise you.