A Twist in Time!/ Another Link, Another Adventure!

You were Sleeping when GER Showed up in the Middle of your room!

GER: (Raising finger)

Y/n: Let me Guess... Another Multiverse problem?

GER: Somewhat yes.

Y/n: What is it this time?

GER: You know when you Visited Hyrule right?

Y/n: Yeah twice.

GER: Well It seems to be A Kink in the Chains of Time at some point which is Creating 3 separate timelines, and We Must Fix It.

Y/n: Okay I Get it, I understand. Just let me get some Help.

A Little Bit Later...

You quickly Gathered Math and Team RWBY Together for this special adventure.

Y/n: You five are the People I know for Improving the Most so I Know you can all Help me.

Math: Hell yeah! It's Adventure time!!

Yang: Yeah! Time to Kick some Ass!

Blake: You need to slow Your roll for A Moment. We don't know if we'll do that or not.

Weiss: Yeah, but that's how everything usually turns out for us by the end.

Ruby: Yeah! Let's do this!

Y/n: I'll use the Interdimensional Portal Machine we have and we'll get to Hyrule at this Particular Kink in Time.

Soon you Opened up the Portal and you all fell into A Forest where the Place was overrun by some dark Negative energy!

Y/n: Agh! What is this place!? It reeks of Evil energy!

Math: Yeah, I can feel that too. Wait where are the girls?

Just then the girls fell on top of each other!

Ruby: Whew! We're Okay!

Weiss: (Blushing) Ruby Get your ass off my Face!!

Yang: Hey Blake fell into my Boobs so it's not all Bd.

Blake: (Blushing) I-It's Okay! I Promise!

Y/n: I feel A Dark Aura It's Almost Like... (Glares) Ganondorf.

Math: Who?

Y/n: The Evilest Bastard I had ever met, He's Like if Satan, A Orc and A Nightmare had A Child, Then that Offspring cloned itself, then it fucked the clone, Gave Birth, and he was the end Product!

Blake: That is... Terrifyingly descriptive...

Y/n: I Know. I Barely escaped with my life the last time we fought. He is A Total Monster.

Just then A Puff of Smoke appeared out of nowhere as A Ninja had appeared.

???: Hello there Young Travelers. I see you are here to Help Save Hyrule.

Ruby: Wait, who are you?

Shiek: I am Shiek and I have served under Princess Zelda.