Olaf's Frozen Fury!

Soon You, Sami, and Andy had all continued to walk through Blue Moon Territory unimpeded, as You were all controlling, Tanks And Plenty of Infantry to march through the Landscape.

Y/n: Sami, Andy, we need to be Careful.

Andy: Why?

Y/n: We Met no resistance ever since we got into the Country. I feel like they are setting us up in A Trap.

Sami: You think so Y/n?

Y/n: I Know-

Just then your Observation Haki stepped in!

Y/n: EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!!

Just then Olaf appeared with his Army, and he activated his CO Ability immediately!

Olaf: Winter Fury!!

Suddenly you and Your entire forces were all Now Trapped in the Slog of A Powerful Siberian Blizzard as Olaf then Began to attack full force!

Olaf: Infantry Attack their Infantry! Artillery Fire! Tanks Surround them!

Andy: Crap! They can Move completely unimpeded and they can Produce more troops than us!

Y/n: Sami, Can you grab us some Factories?

Sami: Yes, Sir! Double Time!!

She then Began Marching her Infantry through the Icy Snow and permafrost and managed to grab some Factories for all of you to reinforce yourselves!

Y/n: Andy It's now Your Turn!

Andy: Right! Hyper Repair!!

He then Healed all of your Units with ease!

Y/n: Thankfully I was able to copy all of your CO Abilities! Max Power!!

You then Began Using your Medium Tanks to Begin and Overpower Olaf's Tanks and began destroying them but Olaf Still kept up his Strength by using the Snow and Ice to try and slow you all down!

Olaf: YOU SHALL NOT WIN THIS

Y/n: Hey Calm down Man!! I mean Is there anything you like Besides fighting?

Olaf: I Like Fly Fishing on the Rusk River!

Y/n: Oh That sounds... Nice.

Olaf: The Control over Life and Death gives me Power!

Y/n: Well I Guess I need to keep fighting then! Hyper Repair!!

Olaf: Then Let us Lower the temperature!

He then made things colder as the fight became Harder, but suddenly Sami came Behind Olaf with her Infantry and began to attack from Behind!

Olf: Huh!? W-What is this!? 

Y/n: This is what You call, A Hammer and Anvil Tactic! I'm the Anvil and Sami is the Hammer!

Meanwhile, Andy was controlling the Factories for Sami making A Lot more units to continue to fight Olaf and his forces and soon he was forced to admit defeat as his forces were wiped out!

Olaf: Damn! This is Insane! You Will not get away with this!

Y/n: Away with what?

Olaf: That Boy! He attacked our country! He destroyed our Cities and Country! He is A Monster!

Just then Math, Max, and Grit all showed up with their forces!

Math: WAAAAAAIT! ANDY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Olaf: What!?

Grit: They speak the Truth Sir. Someone is Pulling the wool over our eyes this entire time.

Olaf: And How do you expect me to believe that?

Grit: Sir Max here is my friend and he would never lie to me.

Y/n: Let me try something.

You then put your hand on Olaf's head and you used some Telepathy to show him what Happened with Andy and how was Just resting during that time and they were attacked by another Andy!

Olaf: My God. I am so very Sorry, please forgive me.

Andy: N-No It's fine really.

Olaf: To make up for it We shall help you fight Gold Comet and Green Earth.

Y/n: Thanks Olaf! However, I wonder if any of them are trying to start this war.

Math: I don't know but I would like to find out as well.

Andy: Then next up is Gold Comet! To be honest I would be careful. They have some Great Tacticians.

Y/n: Then We shall fight Smarter. Let's go Everyone!