Shizuka the Adorable Bookworm!

You were now walking through the Library along with Hakari and Karane as you looked at the Massive amount of Books surrounding you all.

Y/n: So Why are we here again?

Hakari: Oh we want to find some Cook Books so we can cook for you!

Y/n: Really? Oh, I Love to eat! Especially when it's Good Food!

Hakari: Oh Look at this! "100 Recipes for the One You Love"!

Karane: Really!? Let me see it!

Hakari: Hey you're pulling on it!

Karane: No I'm not! You're Pulling on it!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh, They are Getting A Lot better. Still could use some work. But They're truly worth it.

You then walked around the Library and you soon found an Adorable Tiny woman sorting some of the Books.

Y/n: Oh Hello Shizuka!

Shizuka "Hello, Welcome to the Gates to my Kingdom."

Shizuka Yoshimoto (She is an Incredibly Shy and Short woman who only ever communicates using her Favorite Book ever which she memorized down to a single word/ She is unable to speak due to her Mother Berated her for not speaking so Many times/ She...

Shizuka Yoshimoto (She is an Incredibly Shy and Short woman who only ever communicates using her Favorite Book ever which she memorized down to a single word/ She is unable to speak due to her Mother Berated her for not speaking so Many times/ She is so freaking adorable that she breaks all Laws of reality)

Y/n: Oh Blake wants to me tell you Hello.

Shizuka "Thank you, Comrade."

Y/n: Actually I was Planning to Look for A Book.

Shizuka "What Holy Grail do you seek?"

Y/n: Heh. Well, I am seeking A Novel, something with Romance and A Happy ending. Can you find anything like that?

Shizuka then ran around the Library as she stacked several Huge Piles of Books from every part of the Library, Like A Busy little worker ant but then she placed her own Book on top.

Y/n: Oh, Woah, Wait! You're adding your Own Book!? I can't possibly accept!

Shizuka: "This is my Greatest Treasure and I trust you with it. May you use it to slay your greatest enemies."

Y/n: AWWW! SO CUTE! I Imagine if you spoke it would be so Cute it would cause everything around you to explode!

Shizuka then Blushed bright pink.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Okay, I'll take it, But I Promise to return it.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) I Know Giving him my Book is A Risky Move but I Know he's A Great Guy and-... No... He would never Love A Girl as Creepy as me... I'm Just some Creepy Freak...

Flashback!

A Younger Shizuka was Just smacked across the face by her Mother as she refused to say anything.

Shizuka's Mother: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? JUST SPEAK ALREADY! SPEAK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN CREEPY! JUST SPEAK!!

Shizuka still refused to speak as she held her Book close to her chest shedding tears on it.

Flashback End!

Y/n: Hey Shizuka?

Shizuka Just Nods.

Y/n: You're my Friend.

She then Blushed as you then walked off.

The Next Day...

Shizuka was sitting in the Library once again as you walked over holding her Book.

Y/n: Hey Shizuka I had to speed-read the Book, it's really good, Now May I Borrow your Phone?

She then Nods as you handed her phone to you and you downloaded something.

Y/n: ... Aaaaand, Done. Alright then, The Entire Book should be uploaded Now.

Shizuka then Looked as her Entire Book was placed into An AI Voice App, and she was surprised.

Y/n: You see I Transcribed this entire Book into this App and Now you can communicate using your Phone so you would never have to flip through the Pages and have to find something ever again. Don't say I didn't do some Hard work Huh?

Shizuka then highlighted A Part and she smiled.

Shizuka "Thank you so much Y/n, My Knight in Shining Armor."

Y/n: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! SO KAWAII!!

Shizuka then Pointed down and you did so and she then Kissed you.

Y/n: Shizuka-Chan?

Shizuka: "I Know I might not be the most fair or the Most beautiful-"

Y/n: Shizuka I need to stop you right there. You are the Most Adorable Little thing I have ever encountered and Nothing will ever change that.

Shizuka: "But I am very much creepy and Unlikable."

Y/n: Don't say that! You are Freaking Adorable! You're Like A Lost Puppy or A Baby Bunny! I Love you for who you are!

She then Blushed as you pecked her on the cheek as she tried to cover her face with her Phone.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! SO KAWAII!!!