The Love God!

We Open up with You at A Local Shrine to the Love God doing A Bunch of Community work around the Place Like cleaning the Shrine and even Picking up all of the Trash as you smile.

Y/n: Ah this Place is nice and with all of those Ship girls in my Harem now along with Little sisters I have something to keep me Busy, but To be Honest work like this Makes me Happy.

You then saw the shrine donation Box and you Pulled out A Yen coin.

Y/n: Man I would Like to know how my Love life ended up like this.

You then Put A Coin in as A Face appeared.

???: Hello.

Y/n: The Fuck are you?

He then revealed himself.

Love God: I am the Love God!!

Y/n: Sup.

Love god: Your Proficiency For Love is so Great That it is Legendary! I mean You have so many women it's completely ridiculous! You are A Harem Master! Like-

Y/n: Get to the Point.

Love God: Okay, Like I said I am the Love God.

Y/n: And I'm Carmen Santiago! Guess where I am!

Love god: Please take this Seriously.

Y/n: Fine, What is it?

Love God: You are A Reborn God Correct?

Y/n: Why, Yes I am.

Love God: You Have defied the orders of this world. Everyone is Assigned one and I mean ONE Soul Mate but you have Unlimited Soul Mates!

Y/n: And what do you want me to do?

Love God: You Must break up with all of your girlfriends or-

Y/n: Is it for the Greater Good?

Love god: Huh?

Y/n: Is it?

Love God: Makes My Job Easier.

Y/n: Fine. Then why don't you spend every morning climbing out of A Mountian of Garbage!?

You then dropped all of the Trash you collected on top of him!

Y/n: You will Sleep with Hooty and the Blowfish I swear to god! Don't make your job easier if it ever Inconivences Me or my Love Life! UNDERSTAND!?

The Love God then walked out of the Trash with Garbage juice all over him.

Love God: Sorry! I got it! Say Hello to Hooty for me! Also, Watch out! I'm afraid more girls are going to come in droves!

He then disappeared!

Y/n: That was Weird as Fuck. Seems Like the Kind of Guy to bullshit his Job. He would be A Squidward.