Resident Evil: Kisses! (Part 1)

You and Kusuri were now running as You were both Being chased by Hakari, Karane, Nano, and Shizuka as they were all now Kissing Zombies and they were all after you!

Y/n: Kusuri we need A Plan Now!

Kusuri: Oh Kusuri has A Put this on your Skin and it will cause an Unimaginable Pain Drug! Yep yep!

Y/n: NO! We are not using that! Why do you have that!?

Kusuri: Kusuri finds it Useful. Yep, yep.

Y/n: Just put that away Please! We are Not Using that!

Nano: Kiss kiss.

The girls then all split up!

Kusuri: What are they doing?

Y/n: I think I know what they are doing! I Bet Nano said (Nano Impression) I Thin A Pincir Movement would be Most efficient.

Kusuri: Wow, That is A Good Nano Impression! Yep, yep!

Y/n: Oh Thanks! I try my best. Alright, Kusuri I Have A Plan!

Kusuri: What is it?

Y/n: They're only after me right?

Kusuri: Yep, yep!

Y/n: Alright then So You go and Get to the Lab on the Basement Level of the Mansion and I will Lead them away!

Kusuri: Are you sure That's A Good Idea?

Y/n: Yes I do! Now Let's go!

You both then split up as You kept on running You then Noticed that Shizuka was running after you!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Perfect! Her Legs are so Short she's Like A Weenie Dog! She can never catch up with me!

Kusuri: "Kiss. Kiss."

She then tripped and fell face-first on the floor.

Y/n: NO!! BABY!!............ Wait, why did I sound like Mom?

You then ran over and Picked her up.

Y/n: Don't worry Baby I'll take you to the Infirmary! You'll be Okay! I'm here for you! 

You then put her on A Bed in the Infirmary and began to help her.

Y/n: Alright then I already checked up for any wounds, and I told the Pain to go away Just in case! Now I need to go before-!

Suddenly Shizuka Grabbed you and Pinned you down as she was on top of you.

Y/n: Oh Crap I forgot... Damn, My Need to protect...

She then began to Kiss you as Her tongue entered your Mouth and Began to go everywhere exploring every inch of it, and it felt like Nirvana but quickly you ended up Breaking Free and you quickly Placed Her on A Coat Hanger by her Sweater!

Y/n: Sorry Shizuka But I'll be back for you I Promise!

Shizuka: "Kiss, Kiss..."

Y/n: Don't Let the Cuteness Take You Y/n. Don't let her.

You then continued running as You then noticed That Karane and Hakari were running after you now and you kept trying to run faster than them but they came up with an Idea!

Karane: Kiss!

Karane then grabbed Hakari and she spun her around before she threw her at you Like A Catapult which Hakari slammed into you and Pinned you down!

Y/n: SHIT!

Hakari then Began to Kiss you Just Like Shizuka and Karane began to do the same thing but you had thought of an Idea and you quickly pulled them off and presented them to each other!

They then Both began to make out with each other!

Y/n: Aha! It worked! Wait this is the Kiss Who You Love Drug so that means... AWWWWWWW! THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!

You then quickly Snuck off while they made out with each other as you kept on running to the Lab only to find Nano guarding the door!

Y/n: Shit!!

You then quickly hid in A Closet as Nano had heard you and she Began Looking around.

Nano: Kiss, kiss?

Y/n: Whew, That was Close.

???: Y/n You're here too? Yep, Yep.

Y/n: Huh?

You then Looked down to see Kusuri standing there in the Closet as well, hiding from Nano.

Y/n: Why aren't you in The Lab!?

Kusuri: Nano is Guarding The Lab! I can't make the Neutralization drug! Yep, Yep!

Y/n: SHIT!!!