More Meetings!

We Continue Our adventures through the Mansion as More of the newest girls meet their friends as soon We have Hahari meeting the other Moms, that Being Kinue, Toriel, and Holy.

Hahari: Oh My It's so Great to finally have mom Friends, and Y/n-San has Three Moms! That is so precious!

Kinue: Thank you! We like to call it the Mom Club.

Hahari: Oh That is so Great! TBH Hakari is my only child but I see some of the other women in his Harem as my own children as well! So How do you all know Y/n-San?

Kinue: I'm his Biological Mother! 

Holy: He Fused Together with my Son After the Latter ate A Fruit, but That makes him my son deep down. He saved me from A Stone disease. He is so Kind.

Toriel: And I'm Somewhat his Adoptive Mother. He fell into my ruins.

Hahari: Oh That is so Cuuuuuute~!! You Know I Hope you don't mind me being in his Harem. I hadn't fallen in Love since my poor first Love died when we were 13.

Kinue: Awww, That's so Sad! My Husband Died during A Huge thing.

Hahari: What is it?

Kinue: I don't want to say it.

Hahari: Well I can say. He died in A Freak Accident.

Toriel: My Husband swore revenge on Humans when our son Passed away.

Holy: Yeah, and well... Mine is actually pretty Standard really.

Kinue: (Sigh) My Husband... Died when fighting someone. My children's Father was A Great Man and an even better fighter. He died during A Fight against A Demon when he tried to protect Earth from this Demon. He may be gone but my Son takes up his reputation. I am so proud of him.

Hahari: Yeah... Ah, I Love that Man~!

She was once again drooling as she had A Nosebleed.

Kinue: Oh That's Nice! You Must really love him! You're Just like your daughter! Cute!

Meanwhile...

Karane: So What's your Backstory?

Ryuko: My Father was Killed and I got A Talking Sailor Uniform and A Scissor Blade.

Senketsu: Hey, Nice to meet you.

Ryuko: He May get on my nerves sometimes but I love him like A Brother.

Senketsu: (Crying) RYUKO THAT'S SO NICE OF YOU TO SAY!!

Karane: Are you Talking To your clothes? That's weird.

Ryuko: HE CAN TALK YOU KNOW!?

Karane: Ha! Ya Know I Like you! Can you Kick ass?

Ryuko: I defeat People who are 10 times my size and entire armies of Punk ass Students when I was in Middle school.

Karane: I can Kick Y/n's ass but I bet he's holding back Just for me.

Ryuko: Heh, I Like Ya too.

Karane: Yeah, I-

She then noticed Ryuko's Big Bosom.

Ryuko: Something wrong?

Karane: Don't those Fat Bags ever slow you down?

Ryuko: Fat Ba- I DON'T LIKE THESE EITHER! I HAVE TO SRIP DOWN EVERY FIGHT YA KNOW!

Meanwhile...

Kurumi: So You Like eating too? I LOVE EATING! If I don't eat then- DAMNIT! I'M HUNGRY AGAIN! MAKE ME SOMETHING NOW!

Sanj: Yes, Kurumi Dear~!!

Kurumi: Fucking Pervert.

Nami: Yeah, Trust me he's Like that with almost all women. To be Honest you remind me of Luffy without the whole Stupid thing going on.

Kurumi: Yeah, Well I'm fucking starving so he better make something big this time!

Nano: A Big meal for you would be most efficient.

Robin: Are Ara~ I Agree. She can probably out-eat A Tiger... Well if the Tiger doesn't choose to eat her first. What A Gorey Mess.

Kurumi: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!! SERIOUSLY?

Nano: Hm, That would be the Most Logical Response.

Nami: Yeah, Robin makes A Lot of Jokes. It's Kind of her thing.

Kurumi: SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THAT DAMN FOOD!?

Meanwhile...

Mei: So You're A Maid Too? How Unusual.

Tohru: Yep! After meeting that Hakari girl who seems to have the same Voice as me, You're completely the Opposite!

Mei: My Single duty is only to serve Miss Hahari, and somewhat by extension Y/n.

Tohru: My Job is so serve Ms. Kobayashi!

Mei: Is she as Beautiful and Graceful as Ms. Hahari?

Tohru: To me, she is an absolute Goddess~!!

Mei: Hm, I see. What do you do?

Tohru: Oh I clean her clothes!

Mei: Okay.

Tohru: By Washing them in my Mouth!

Mei: Not Okay.

Tohru: I clean!

Mei: Okay.

Tohru: By Wiping the rooms of everything with my fire breath!

Mei: Not Okay.

Tohru: I also-

Mei: Tohru please for now on whenever we have To Take care of Miss Hahari Let me do it. All of it.

Tohru: Yes, Ma'am!