Wrath of the Dragon Lady!

We Opened up in the Mansion where you were pretty Much Playing Ping pong with Math.

Y/n: Woo! Score 5-2! I am in the lead!

Math: I call it best out of 12!

Y/n: Fine but prepare to Lose again!

Just then A Giant shadow covered the Building as you sighed.

Y/n: It Better not fucking be.

You then ran outside with Math to see A Giant flying Battleship.

Math: Isn't that Bowser Battleship?

Y/n: No I sense A Completely different energy. It's... Strange.

Just then The Ship Began to Land, as A Figure walked out, and You were both surrounded by A Bunch of Koopas, flying Koopas, and even Hammer bros, and Charging Chucks!

Y/n: Hey! Woah! What's going on here?

???: Ah so Isn't it the Great Hero Y/n and... Um...

Math: Math.

???: I Knew that!

Y/n: Wait Who the Hell are you!?

Bowsette: The Name is Bowsette Love~ and You're coming with me~

Bowsette (The Mysterious Combination of Peach and Bowser/ She has recently appeared on the Global Scale and already become A Superpower far Greater than The Koopa and Mushroom Kingdom's combined/ She has Bowser's Strength, Fury, and Rage, and Powe...

Bowsette (The Mysterious Combination of Peach and Bowser/ She has recently appeared on the Global Scale and already become A Superpower far Greater than The Koopa and Mushroom Kingdom's combined/ She has Bowser's Strength, Fury, and Rage, and Power, and Peach's Good leadership skills, Beauty, and... Well some of her Baking skills)

Y/n: What? When did you ever show up?

Bowsette: I have been around since 2019!

Y/n: Never heard of you.

Bowsette: It was all over the Internet! I had A Lot of attention since! Look I am here for you.

Y/n: But where did you come from?

Bowsette: The Author wanted me in the story so he added me post haste after some Instant inspiration!

Y/n: Really?

DON'T BLAME ME! I JUST GOT EXCITED FOR THE NEW IDEA!

Bowsette: Look Honey You're coming with me~

Y/n: NEVER!

Bowsette: Oh Really? I-

Math: TAKE THIS LIZARD BITCH!! GIANT RASENGAN!!

He then Slammed A Giant Rasengan into her Body, and she completely Tanked the Blast.

Math: Do you Yield!?

Bowsette: Hahahahahaha! I do not.

She then ended up taking him out in One Shot, as She then grabbed you!

Y/n: HEY! KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE LADY!

Bowsette: I got the Prize! Everyone Move out!

Math: HEY DON'T TAKE HIM!

Y/n: DUDE, JUST GET HELP! I'LL BE FINE!

Math: Right Bro!

You were then Taken Aboard the ship as you were flown off!

Y/n: What do you want you Fiend!!

Bowsette: Oh I Just want you to be my Evil King~

Y/n: Hmmm... Let me see... It's A Two letter word... Oh right! NO!!

Bowsette: Oh You're Just denying the inevitable Honey, But I Know how to Break you. We're going to spend as Long as Possible in Bed watching Movies!

Y/n: Oh Doesn't sound tha-

Bowsette: The Entire Fast and Furious Franchise!

Y/n: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! THAT'S LIKE 58 FUCKING HORSESHIT MOVIES!!!

Bowsette: Now I know I need to clean out that dirty Mouth.

Y/n: MATH PLEASE GET HELP! I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'LL SURVIVE! PROBABLY NOT THAT LONG!

Bowser: Oh Honey you need to keep your voice down. It's not good for your Vocal Cords. I want to Kiss you, you Know~