X And Zero! / Maverick Invasion!

Sigma Sat on the Throne near the top of his Flying Fortress as he smiled with the Massive Flying Fortress hovering over New Tokyo.

Sigma: This new world shall be the first of our Targets. They shall Pay for the Sins. Humanity had held us back from our full Potential For far too long. Correct Vile?

Vile (He was once A Maverick Hunter himself but like Sigma he turned on his former friends and became A Cold and Ruthless Killer/ He is Sigma's Second in Command and will do anything he says even if it means Killing his fellow Mavericks/ He has A ...

Vile (He was once A Maverick Hunter himself but like Sigma he turned on his former friends and became A Cold and Ruthless Killer/ He is Sigma's Second in Command and will do anything he says even if it means Killing his fellow Mavericks/ He has A Personal Vendetta Against Megaman X and Zero)

Vile: Very Much Correct Sir.

Sigma: Now Play me A Song.

Vile: What song Sir?

Sigma: You Know the one that I like. The one for those Invasions we always Plan.

Vile: Correct Sir. I'll Play That song.

New Tokyo was now Attacked as then A Bunch of Cannons rained down upon the city and then A Bunch of Mavericks were sent down all led by the 8 other Former Maverick Hunters that had accompanied Sigma!

Meanwhile you were watching it Happen as you grabbed your stuff!

Y/n: Alright then, I'm going to Kick some Tin Cans around!

???: WAIT!

Y/n: Huh?

Just then Two Robotic Figures Landed in front of you, and you pulled out the Master sword at them!

Y/n: Are you two with the Robots that are attacking my city?

X: Huh? Of course not! I'm Megaman X, and this is my Friend Zero!

Zero: Hello.

Megaman X (He is the Brother to The Original Megaman who Dr

Megaman X (He is the Brother to The Original Megaman who Dr. Light tried to create but would take decades he didn't have, so he stored him for in the Future as he was discovered Hundreds of Years Later by another scientist who used his technology to Create A New generation of Robots called Reploids/ He maybe is A Bit childish and new to fighting but he has A Good heart and wishes to help others/ His power ups come from armors which make him stronger, faster, and smarter)

Zero (He is the Last Creation of Doctor Wily as he was A Long term Plan to spread the Maverick Virus hundreds of years in the Future/ He was the Maverick that Sigma punched in the head and he spread the Maverick Virus into him and turned him evil/...

Zero (He is the Last Creation of Doctor Wily as he was A Long term Plan to spread the Maverick Virus hundreds of years in the Future/ He was the Maverick that Sigma punched in the head and he spread the Maverick Virus into him and turned him evil/ He's A Far more experienced Fighter and more Mature than X and yet he feels like the world would be A Better place if he never existed with how Much harm he accidentally caused)

Y/n: Megaman?

X: You... Know me?

Y/n: No, It's Just... Where you created by A Doctor Light?

X: I think so. I only woke up Hundreds of years Later.

Y/n: (Thoughts) So Rock has A Little Brother After all.

Zero: Look I hate to interrupt things, but everyone we're dealing with A Maverick Attack so You're either in or not.

Y/n: I'm In and the Name is Y/n, Hot Shot.

Zero: Right. X?

X: Yeah?

Zero: Can you call out for reinforcements?

X: Sorry communications can't make it towards where we came from.

Y/n: I can help with that! I have some very smart people here!

X: What do you say Zero?

Zero: Fine, but we can't afford anymore Losses. We have to Capture Sigma Now. He's too Much of a Threat.

Y/n: Don't worry my People are strong too.

Zero: Good. We need all of the Help we can Get. Let's go!

X: Right!

Y/n: X?

X: Yeah?

Y/n: I Like meeting you. You remind me of someone.

X: Oh. Who?

Y/n: An Old Friend. Now Let's go!

X: Right!