Girls Meet Dragons!

We Opened up at the Mansion where you had Given yourself the Task of pretty Much introducing the new girls to People they Might Like, and of course, you found some.

Tohru: Wow, You have so Many Great Ideas for how to get close to the ones you Love! What else do you know?

Hakari: Well I Know That if you eat something on A Fork and then feed them then It's An Indirect Kiss.

Tohru: There's an Indirect Kiss? Amazing! I have to try this on Kobayashi!

Hakari: By the way what's your chest size?

Tohru: Oh It's D! D is For Dragon!

Hakari: (Sweatdrop) I highly doubt that.

Tohru: Do you Love Y/n?

Hakai then Puts up A Perverts Face as she smiles.

Hakari: Ah, I Love Y/n-San so Much~ He is so cute, and Kind, and Treats us all Like the Princesses he sees us as~! I would do anything to get close to him~!

She was drooling and Blushing.

Tohru: Do you Like Karane-San?

Hakari: Huh? (Pink Faced) N-N-NO! I DON'T LIKE HER! I-I REALLY DON'T! SHE'S JUST A FRIEND! SHE'S JUST A VERY CLOSE FRIEND AND A FELLOW HAREM MEMBER! OKAY!?

Tohru: (Sweatdrop) Geez, I Just asked A Simple question. You don't need to freak out About it.

Hakari: (Blushing) Ehehehehe... Y-Yeah, Sorry...

Tohru: Did you ever try to feed him your Tail?

Hakari: ... My What...?

Meanwhile...

Kusuri: Wow, You are so Cute! Yep, yep!

Shizuka: "Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think I would meet A Dragon!"

Kusuri: But You're Strangely Fluffy. Yep, yep. Why do you have such A Fluffy Tail?

Kanna was standing there Looking unimpressed as always.

Kanna: I am An electric Dragon. I create thunderstorms and electricity.

Kusuri: Cool!

Kanna: but I Must charge every so often or I am as weak as you Humans.

Kusuri: So... You're Like A Laptop?

Kanna: Yeah.

Kusuri: That's... Neat. Yep, yep. Wanna Try A Drug?

Kanna: Papa says I should never try drugs. 

Kusuri: But there Kusuri's Drugs! Yep, yep!

Kanna: He said the exact same thing about your drugs.

Kusuri: (Sad Aura) Then why does he try Kusuri's drug...?

Kanna: Papa says he Loves you and that he would never let you down.

Kusuri: AWWW THAT IS SO SWEET~! YEP YEP~!

Shizuka: "Anything about me from Y/n-San?"

Kanna: Papa said that You are so freaking cute that you would be randomly given the ownership of A Honey store, Then Become CEO Of that Honey Franchise, and then become President, and then become Ruler of the world because no one would ever want to let you down because you're just too precious.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) AWWWWWW!! HE SAID THAT ABOUT ME!? I Should at least say thank you. It is a Nice thing to Do.

She then opened up her Mouth and...

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

She Created A Giant Gaping wall in the Mansion with Kusuri going flying but Kanna staying there not even Moving an Inch.

Kusuri: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE~!! YEP, YEP!

Kanna: (Blushing) So Cute.