The EVA Project!

In the World of the Shonenverse, there is always A New Threat to the earth around A New corner and of course one of them surprisingly is Angels. Not like the ones we know but they are Monsterous creatures with an incredibly destructive Power. They nearly ended the world at one point but thankfully in this world earth was prepared to take them head-on.

So New Tokyo Created the EVA Project. A Project that would Create Mechas Known as Evangelion's to fight them.

We Opened up at the Mansion and inside of the Team Science Lab where Vegapunk was excitedly Holding up A Letter happy, as you showed up since he called you.

Y/n: What's up Gramps?

Vegapunk: Oh This is Great! Quasar! My First work since Egghead Island! I am requested to Help on the EVA Project!

Y/n: Well Robotics is pretty much Your field so that makes sense.

Vegapunk: Also I asked Them for you to come with me, and they said yes!

Y/n: Huh? Why did you ask them that?

Vegapunk: Well 1. I need some Protection in case there are any CP0 Agents in New Tokyo who tailed us here, and 2. I want you to come with me because You are Like A Grandson To Me, Quasar.

Y/n: Aww, That's sweet.

Vegapunk: Good now I'll have the Satellites Pack our Bags! We are going to NERV HQ!

Y/n: Oh Boy! We're going on A Trip!

A Few Hours Later...

You and Vegapunk were given Transport to NERV HQ By an Armed Escort to make sure nothing happens to the Genius Scientist and soon you had Both Met with The Head of the Place Himself.

Vegapunk: Hello there! Quasar!

Gendo: Ah, Doctor Vegapunk, How Nice to see you. How was the Trip? Fine, I Hope.

Gendo Ikari (He is the Head of NERV/ He had developed the Evangelion Mecha to help defend Earth from The Monsterous angels who attack Earth/ He is A Totally Evil Bastard who treats his Son Shinji Like Garbage he can Manipulate to do whatever he wa...

Gendo Ikari (He is the Head of NERV/ He had developed the Evangelion Mecha to help defend Earth from The Monsterous angels who attack Earth/ He is A Totally Evil Bastard who treats his Son Shinji Like Garbage he can Manipulate to do whatever he wants even Using His Mother's death to manipulate Him... He is Just like That Bastard Judge Vinsmoke)

Vegapunk: Oh Thank you! Quasar! This is my Bodyguard and Grandson Y/n. Y/n would you tell Gendo Hi?

Y/n:

Vegapunk: Oh Sorry about him! He can be... Abrasive.

Gendo: No It is Quite Fine, I have A Son Myself.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I seriously Hate his Guts already. I can just tell already.

Gendo: Oh Boy Me and your Grandfather Must Talk Robotics, We have some Children here your Age, Go and see them.

Y/n: How Old do I think I am?

Gendo: I don't know A Teenager. My Son is one as well. Now Go!

Y/n: I am not leaving him Behind!

Vegapunk: It is Fine Y/n, You can go. I'll be safe.

Y/n: (Sigh) Right. I'll be back.

You then walked outside As Gendo and Vegapunk watched.

Gendo: You have A Good Grandson Vegapunk.

Vegapunk: Yep! Quasar! He is A Gem of A Grandson.