Komi's New Friend!

We Finally Opened back up at Star Academy as the Class was back in session and of course, you were in Gintoki's class along with Komi and Najimi, and you were all waiting for class to begin.

Y/n: So, Komi are you still doing good?

Komi: "Yes, I am."

Najimi: Oh, that reminds me I heard we will be having A New Classmate!

Y/n: Really? How do you know?

Najimi: Duh, I connect. I have so Many Friends you get to know Lots of things.

Y/n: And That's one of the many reasons why I Love you, also that means you can have A New friend Komi!

Komi: Mimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimi!

Y/n: Komi? Komi? Komi? Komi, please calm down! Okay?

Komi: Eep!

Y/n: Good. Now Let's Just wait for them to show up, Okay?

Komi "Yes, of course"

Y/n: Good.

Just then Gintoki walked in downing A Carton of Strawberry Milk.

Gintoki: Alright everyone we have A New Student for us today. She comes from another school so Please treat her Nicley. Everyone I would like for all of you to meet, your new classmate, Rumiko Manbagi.

Rumiko: Hi everyone!

Rumiko Manbagi (She is pretty Much a Gyaru girl who is pretty much is A She is A Bright ray of sunshine who wishes to make friends with People And can when she meets them/ She is the Polar Opposite of Komi/ She is Incredibly Popular, and Loves hor...

Rumiko Manbagi (She is pretty Much a Gyaru girl who is pretty much is A She is A Bright ray of sunshine who wishes to make friends with People And can when she meets them/ She is the Polar Opposite of Komi/ She is Incredibly Popular, and Loves horror Movies)

Everyone:  ...

Rumiko: Oh, Okay! Nice to meet you all anyway!

Gintoki: Just sit next to... Komi Raise your hand!

Komi: Eep!

Y/n: (Whisper) Komi this is your chance don't miss this!

Komi: (Nods)

She then raised her hand as was all Bug eyed as per Usual.

Komi: "Here!"

Rumiko: Oh Hi There!

She then walked up and steps and Began to Shake Komi's Hand Vigorusly!

Rumiko: You Must be Komi-San I had heard so Much about you, you Must be so Popular, it's nice to meet someone like you! You're A Real beauty you know that, like top Class, I really like you! You want to be Friends?

Komi: ...

Komi was Just shaking Violently as she had no Idea what she wanted to say, and you smiled Taking things over.

Y/n: Oh Of course she does, Hi I'm Y/n, Nice to meet you.

Rumiko: (Blushing) Oh It's so Nice to meet you too! You Must be the Y/n! I am so Happy to meet you, and I already made two friends? Wow! You people are so Nice!

Komi: Eep!

Y/n: Oh, Sorry about Komi, She's Just shy.

Najimi: (Whisper) Wow, They're like Polar Opposites Socially.

Y/n: (Whisper) I Know. I bet They'll be great Friends.