A Video Game Tournament and A Glitch!

You were now at A Video Game Tournament along with some of your girlfriends who Love to Play Video Games since it was A Must.

You had Invited D.Va, Tomoko, Futuba, Konata, and Sunset.

Y/n: Ah This is Great an Actual Video Game Tournament

Konata: Yeah, What Video game are they Playing anyway?

D.Va: Some Fighting Game from Japan called Super Ninja Warriors from the 31st Century.

Konata: Yeah, that sounds complicated.

Tomoko: Heh, yeah.

Y/n: Since Sunset is new to this, I want you all to treat her with the upmost respect.

Sunset: Y/n, I've Played Video games for A While, It's nothing new to me.

Y/n: Yeah, but the Video games here are far More advanced. I still remember SAO.

Sunset: Didn't that last for like two years?

Y/n: No 3 Months. People here are A Lot smarter than you would believe.

You then saw A Purple Haired girl carrying A Pair of Motion controllers as she was acting like A Trigger-Happy Maniac Just Jumping around and doing sweeping Kicks and Punches.

Y/n: Hey, That's Miko. Hey Miko!

Miko: HIYA! HA! TAKE THAT! TAKE THAT YOU SAMURAI JERKS! I STILL HAVE EXPLOSIVE KUNAI!

Miko Kobuta (She is A Japanese American girl with A Shoot first ask questions Later mentality/ She is Pretty silly as well and hopes to make friends with People with the same Mentality/ She is A Part of the Glitch Techs who People are hired by A F...

Miko Kobuta (She is A Japanese American girl with A Shoot first ask questions Later mentality/ She is Pretty silly as well and hopes to make friends with People with the same Mentality/ She is A Part of the Glitch Techs who People are hired by A Famous Video Game company to deal with Glitches that bring Video game characters to life)

Y/n: Hey Miko! Over here! Right here!

Miko: Huh? Oh Hey Y/n!

She then Tried to run over but she forgot she was Plugged into the Video Game system, and she lost her footing and fell to the ground.

Sunset: She's... Special, isn't she?

Y/n: Like Pinkie Pie? Yep.

Miko then quickly got back up as she smiled.

Miko: Hey Y/n! How are you doing?

Y/n: I'm Good. You're here for the Tournament?

Miko: Yep! You want to Team up with me?

Y/n: Oh Sure, that sounds like A Plan!

Miko: Great! (Thoughts) Oh My Goodness this is Just Like A Date! Hopefully no Glitches show up while we're doing this. I can't let them interfere with me Now.

But as she said this A Glitch was starting to form inside of one of the Games, as it started the process of Bringing the Game characters to Life.