Andy's Powers!/ Yipee Ki Yay Cowboy!

Soon the Orange Star forces were being released out to try and invade into Blue Moon territory but first, you all had to defeat An Invading Blue Moon force which was trying to counter-attack by using A Sweeping maneuver.

The Blue Moon forces consisted of mostly Indirect Units and A Few Infantry Units as they were waiting on top of A Hill overlooking A Forest for all of you to arrive.

Blue Moon Soldier: Sir! We don't see the enemy shall we fire Yet?

Grit: Hm, I really don't Care. We all Know They're hiding in the forest to avoid any direct Fire. Fire at will.

Grit (He is A Former member of Orange Star who had left along with Olaf and Joined Blue Moon/ He is A Very Chill and Laid back guy who pretty much hates to fight but chooses to because it's to protect his country/ He is an Indirect Unit specialist...

Grit (He is A Former member of Orange Star who had left along with Olaf and Joined Blue Moon/ He is A Very Chill and Laid back guy who pretty much hates to fight but chooses to because it's to protect his country/ He is an Indirect Unit specialist/ His CO Ability Snipe Attack allows his units to increase their power and Range)

Blue Moon Soldier: So we attack?

Grit: Yes, Actually let me Help you all with that. Snipe Attack!!

His United had their power and Range Increased as they all then Began to Attack into the Forest you were all marching through making you all take damage!

Y/n: AGH! We're under constant Fire here! Our Cover is Blown!

Math: I Know! What do we have now?

Y/n: Well I have Tanks, Andy Has Artillery, and You have Infantry but I don't think any of us could Possibly-!

Andy: Let me handle this! I can help us survive this! Hyper Repair!!

He then quickly healed all of your Units you were all back now to full Health!

Y/n: Great!! Keep Marching forward! Artillery Fire!!

Math: Yeah and Infantry Form A Defensive Line and corner them from Both sides!

You were all quickly able to outspeed and Out Meneuvar all of Grit's forces as he was forced to make A Hasty retreat!

Grit: Why Hell, Those Kids are actually pretty damn smart. I guess I'll have to regroup and come back Later. See you all Later Kids.

He then quickly left with his remaining forces and you all won!

Andy: YES! WE WON!

Y/n: Good Now we can Take control of the Factories around and Build some more Troops!

Math: Good ours still took A Wollup back there.

Andy: I can always still repair them. Don't worry about that.

Just then A Radio Transmission came in.

Y/n: Yeah, what is it, Nell?

Nell: Y/n, I was able to get you some reinforcements. They should meet with you soon. Trust me they can be A Huge Help.

Y/n: Right, Thanks! Can't wait to meet this guy. He could be A Big Help.