A Grand Battle against Green Earth!/ Clone Andy!

Soon You, Math, Sami, Andy, and Max, were taking all of your Forces to Green Earth where they have the Greatest Fleet and Air force in Cosmoland. You had begun using the Factory to Build A Small Fleet to challenge the water.

Y/n: Alright then Green Earth is the last of them and if they didn't do anything about the Fake Andy then I don't know who did.

Andy: It makes me Worried that they're could be A Fake version of me out there.

Sami: Ah, don't worry about it Andy, We'll be Fine.

Max: Yeah, we'll be ready to fight them in any Case.

Andy: Thanks Guys.

Math: Hey, Bro, we're about ready to Move out.

Y/n: Good. Send out the Ships!

Soon you had sent out All of the Ships to Green Earth waters as soon Drake had shown up with the Ships and Eagle had shown up with the Fleet!

Eagle: Alright you Bastards prepare to Pay! 

Drake: Alright Eagle please calm down. We're about ready to Attack.

Eagle: Right! Attack!

Just then The Battle began as Everyone Began activating their CO Powers!

Andy: Hyper Repair!!

Max: Max Power!!

Sami: Double time!!

Eagle: Alright then I Guess we'll be forced to do the same thing! Lightning Strike!!

He then began Landing A Bunch of Lightning Strikes on your Troops wiping them out but due to the Factories you were all able to Obtain you were quickly able to replace your Losses!

Eagle: Damnit! We're Losing! Drake prepare to use-

???: Hyper Repair!!

Just then A Bunch of Soldiers in Black appeared with Tanks, Indirect Units, Planes, and Ships as they quickly Began to take out both forces, and they were led by Another Andy! An Andy in Blood Red.

Orange Star: HUH!?

Drake: Uh, Sir... That's The Guy that Attacked us I assume.

Eagle: Wait That is, and that means... Wait A Second. We were duped!

Drake: Duped!

Eagle: We've been bamboozled!

Drake: We've been smeckledorfed!

Eagle: That's not even A Real word and I agree with you!

Y/n: Hey Eagle.

Eagle: Yeah?

Y/n: Truce?

Eagle: Yeah, sure. Truce.

Y/n/Eagle: Everyone Charge!!

Both sides then began to fight against the Forces of the other Andy as he was quickly Pushed back and soon The Fake Andy quickly ran back!

Y/n: Wait, where is he going?

Max: It Looks like he is Going to Black Hole!

Y/n: Black Hole? Now That Just sounds evil! Everyone after him! We can't allow him to escape!

Orange Star: Right!!

You all then Began to chase after him as Eagle and Drake watched.

Drake: You think we should Help?

Eagle: Possibly. Get the Fleet prepared beforehand.

Drake: Right. Good thing you changed your Mind.

Eagle: Yeah, But that doesn't change how I feel.