A Reward for Hahari!

Well, It had been A While now but you knew what time it finally was. You wanted to do something for Hahari to save the world with her Loving Embrace and Her hair fueling Our Sun. It was now time to reward her.

So You went to Mei. Her Loyal maid.

Y/n: Hey Mei?

Mei: Yes, Y/n?

Y/n: I was wondering something.

Mei: Yes?

Y/n: I've been thinking for A While, How do I reward Hahari for saving the world? I mean saving the world isn't something you do all of the time. I mean I've done it On A handful of Occasions but I don't like to toot my own Horn, so I want to reward her because I Love her As Much as I love all of you.

Mei: Good Question. What would you give A Woman as Rich and Powerful as her?

Y/n: Yes, what is one thing she would want above all else and usually can't have it?

Mei then turned to you and smiled. You knew what she was thinking.

Y/n: Oh No...

Later...

Hahari was in her room Just watching TV When suddenly Mei Pushed you into the room with you in nothing but your Boxers!

Mei: Miss Hahari he's for you.

She then shut the door, as Hahari began to Blush.

Hahari: W-What is all of this for?

Y/n: (Blushing) H-Hahari I've been wanting to Thank you for saving the world and all of our Bacon A While ago and, I thought we could hang out like this. You Know You can do anything you Like.

Hahari: Oh Really~?

Y/n: Oh Boy...

Hahari then Pushed you onto the couch as she then Began Pulling down your Boxers.

Hahari: Oh I always wanted to do-~! Huh?

You were wearing A Steel Chastity Belt.

Hahari: A Chastity Belt?

Y/n: Yes, I am not doing anything sexual until We get married. Plain and Simple.

Hahari: Oh. Well, I can at least Pleasure-~!

Y/n: No You really shouldn't. Mei helped me Install spikes that will pierce my Manhood if it extends.

Hahari: Aw...

Y/n: But we can do other stuff!

Hahari: Can we Cuddle?

Y/n: Sure, We can do that.

Hahari: Yay~!

Hahari then Pushed you down again as she began Nuzzling up against you and you were both watching her show, as you both Proceeded to spend the whole Day Together Just doing the things she wanted some things being A Little perverted as per Usual.

Hahari: Y/n-Darling, I Love you so Much~

Y/n: How Much?

Hahari: As Much as I Loved My First True Love~

Y/n: (Blushing) That's exactly How Much I want~

You then Began Nuzzling your head into the Nape of her Neck, as she Blushed.

Hahari: Chu~!