A Rescue Mission!

Soon After the Maid Corps consisting of Edenborough and Sheffield had escaped The Sakura Empire along with The Black Box and Akashi, they had managed to find an Abandoned City on A Small Island and had hidden there.

Edenborough: Oh, We are so Dead! They followed us here! They're going to kill us I Know!

Sheffield: Now calm down Edenborough, I-

Edenborough: We are dead Women! Dead women walking! Goodbye to Our Life subscription! We're all dead!

Sheffield: Edenborough You are A Soldier you will keep your Cool! I had contacted Azur Lane, and they are sending out A Fleet to rescue us.

Akashi: You think if we hand over the box then they will spare us?

Sheffield: I Highly doubt so at this Point.

Outside of the Island A Whole Fleet of Blood Axis Ships were patrolling the Area waiting for the Girls to come out.

Akagi: We should be attacking them Now Sister.

Akashi: Don't worry about this. They'll have to come out at someone Point. It's only A Matter of time until they run out of Food and water and need to leave to find more, and we have our Greatest Ships to Find and destroy them.

Meanwhile Takao was standing there when suddenly she was Grabbed from beyond A Pair of arms snaking around her waist.

Takao: AAAGH! A-Atago what are you doing!?

Atago: What, I can't Love on you?

Atago (A Ship girl for the Sakura Empire/ She is also In Love with Takao)

Atago: Hey, Ayanami, do you want in on this?

Ayanami: I have to respectfully decline.

Atago: You're Loss then, more for me.

Takao: S-STOP THAT PLEASE!

Meanwhile Another Girl watched from above trying to keep A Look out for any enemies.

Fusuo (A Sakura empire Ship Cat girl)

Meanwhile on the Iron Blood Side they were all Keeping watch for Any of Azur Lane Trying to come in and trying to save their allies.