Hanging out with the Oil Girl!

The mansion's doors then Opened up as Misaka, Kuroko, and Nagisa all walked in smiling, or... At least they were smiling, Kuroko was Just Hanging onto Misaka glaring at Nagisa.

Misaka: So Here is where we Live.

Nagisa: Oh My, You're Boyfriend must be so Rich!

Misaka: Yeah, and... A Lot of other really impressive things, that are Impossible to List. You Know King, President, Future King of A Country, and A Lot of other things.

Nagisa: Oh Well I hope to meet him So-

Y/n: SOMEONE STUPID GET IN MY WAY!!

You were flying at Misaka, and Kuroko but Nagisa suddenly Jumped in between and she used her powers to Add so Much Fat to her Body she would be an effective Shield without hurting herself, and thankfully You merely bounced off her without anyone getting Hurt!

Y/n: Woah! Sorry about that! Shizuka spoke again! SHE'S TOO CUTE~! Oh Whose this Girl? She's Kinda cute that Round! Like A Teddy bear with too much stuffing~!

Nagisa: (Blushing) O-Oh Thank you. Also, I had no idea you two were living with The Y/n L/n.

Misaka: Yeah, there's more to that...

A Pair of Explanations Later...

Nagisa: Oh My God that Makes so Much sense! You two are such Lucky Ladies! He's A Real Catch you know?

Misaka: Thanks.

Kuroko: But he and Sissy are Mine alright! ESPECIALLY SISSY! SHE'S MINE!

Misaka then shocked her as she fell to the ground!

Misaka: No, I am not, Kuroko!

Kuroko although was on the ground Buzzing around while Taking some Pleasure for A Split moment that was still going on.

Kuroko: I-I-I Love you too, Sissy... Aaaaaah~!!

Misaka: I have no words for her sometimes

Misaka: I have no words for her sometimes. Anyways, You Know Y/n has A Harem.

Nagisa: He does?

Y/n: A Lot and Counting! I am Called "God's Gift to girlfriends" by my Girlfriends By the way. I wear that Title Proudly.

Misaka: It's True. He has A certificate in his room saying so.

Y/n: Certified God's gift to girlfriends right on my wall. Hehehe.

Nagisa: Oh well then, Do you have Room in your Harem for me?

Y/n: Of course!

Kuroko: Oh, God damnit...!? Seriously...!?

Misaka then shocked her again putting her down for A Little while.

Misaka: Alright then, Have A Fun time you two, I am Taking Kuroko away.

She then Began dragging Her away.

Kuroko: Sissy is... Touching me... Hehehehehe...