My Cute Demon Crush!

We Opened up in your Bedroom where you were sitting on your bed flipping through channels on your wide-screen TV Searching for something to watch, as you Just got bored.

Y/n: I am so Bored... Booooored... I am so Bor-or-or-oooorred. I need something to do.

???: Hi Cupcake!

Y/n: AGH! Huh? Emi!?

A Cute Blue haired demon girl Just appeared through the bed her head Popping out Like A Ghost as her Ghost as she Just flew through.

Y/n: Emi? What are you doing here?

Emi: Cupcake, I'm here to see you! I Missed you!

Emi (She is A Demon succubus girl who has some Insane Powers/ She can Manipulate her Flesh to create Fleshy tendrils, Sharp teeth, Eyes, and Lots of other things/ She is very Sweet but still relies on Bodily fluids for Sustenance like any succubus)

Y/n: Cut the Crap Emi, we all know you want to Have sex with me! You always do that!

Emi: Aww, but Cupcake You're always the best at it. Besides I really do Like you.

Y/n: Well, I- What the!?

Emi had already torn her arm apart and she had her Fleshy tendrils Latch onto your wrist as you ripped your hand away!

Y/n: I told you I am not interested! I Know you Just want me for Sex.

Emi: Cupcake I really do Like you, I Promise. 

Y/n: Are you sure?

Emi: Cupcake why do you think I keep visiting you every time I have A Craving? You're the only one who can fill it, Silly, and I do Love you very Much~

Y/n: Fine, But Please don't do anything weird. You're super cute but that fleshy stuff still comes off as Weird.

Emi: Oh I Promise~

Y/n: Emi, I-

She then split her Face into Multiple slices with teeth and eye stalks before she began Bite the snacks out of your hand, but also ate her own hand in the Process!

Y/n: Emi, seriously!?

Emi: Delicious!

Y/n: You're Hand?

Emi: Don't worry Cupcake It'll grow back! Now please give me some Cuddles and Sex Please~

She then Glomped you as she pressed her huge Bosom against your Face, and even made you place your hands on her Thicc Thighs and Fat ass, as she smiled, and Began Kissing the top of your head.

Y/n: (Muffles) Who am I Kidding? She is so Hot and Cute...