The One who wears the Crown!

We Opened up in A Movie Theatre, where you were watching The New Godzilla Minus One movie with Makima as you had your arm wrapped around her shoulder as she rested her head on the nape of your neck.

Makima: Y/n This is Nice. We haven't had A Date in forever.

Y/n: I Know Makima but you still have to Promise me not to do anything bad. I don't want you to have another Kobeni Situation.

Makima: (Sigh) You get A girl's Parents to sell her to you once, and you Labeled A Villian for Life. Anyway, Let's Just enjoy the movie. Irradiated Godzilla is about to appear.

???: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Oh, Why did you do that?

Makima: Grrr.

Y/n: Makima Baby calm down.

Makima: (Sigh) Of course.

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where do they think of this stuff anyway? Giant Radioactive Dinosaur! Classic!

Makima: Grrrrr!

Y/n: Makima calm down!

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Boy! They called it A Heat ray! Call it An atomic Wave! It's that easy! Such Eggheads!

Makima then finally Lost it.

Makima: THAT IS IT!! EITHER ENJOY THE MOVIE OR GET OUT!!

The Mystery person then stopped Laughing as he turned around.

???: Oh Hello Makima. I knew you would be here. Good Movie right? I Love me some Godzilla.

Y/n: Gojo.

Gojo: Hey Y/n. How's it going? I haven't seen you since you last beat me.

Satoru Gojo (He is A Sorcerer known for using Negative energy which can create Power attacks, through Trauma/ He is so powerful that the Universe was forced to counteract itself Just to keep him in existence/ He is the most powerful Sorcerer of al...

Satoru Gojo (He is A Sorcerer known for using Negative energy which can create Power attacks, through Trauma/ He is so powerful that the Universe was forced to counteract itself Just to keep him in existence/ He is the most powerful Sorcerer of all time, and was used to doing things himself but is now Training A New Generation of Socerers to take his Place/ He is Omega Chill Like Kizaru Chill and almost never gets Angry)

Makima: You Know this Asshole.

Gojo: Y/n You Know the Control Devil?

Y/n: Makima this is Gojo, Gojo this is Makima.

Makima: He's Ruining our Date.

Gojo: Oh I'm sorry, but You're technically on my Hit List so please-

Makima: Leave now, Or else-

Gojo then stole her Popcorn.

Gojo: Eh, Add more Butter next time.

Makima: ...

Y/n: Makima please calm down, you don't have to-

Makima: If you dare-

Gojo then took her drink and sipped it.

Gojo: Blegh, Cherry Soda!? Get Starry Next time. I know it's not much better but it's Better.

Makima: You're Pissing me off. Bang.

She then Blew A Chunk of his Shoulder off!

Gojo: GAH!

Makima: Bang.

She then Blew A Chunk of his Leg off!

Gojo: What the hell Lady!?

Makima: No Talking during the Movie, No Eating other's snacks, and Please God Please clean up your Own Mess. 

Suddenly she summoned A Bunch of Devils with Chains coming from her Chest attaching them all to the head, and she then began controlling them all

Goji: Oh Cute. Let me show you my cursed Technique.

He then Created A Negative Space which consumed all of her Devils and then destroyed them all! Makima then appeared in front of him and tried to Hit him with A Sword but It came to Halt and he threw her back!

Makima: Oh Cute, Dumb, and Loyal? You're my Kind of Boy, but Unfortunately For you, I have my Y/n.

Goji: He's not dumb.

Makima: I Know but He's Loyal and Cute. 2 out of 3 can't Hurt.

Goji: Well Let me see what I can do here. I Know You can't survive this.

He then launched an Expansion attack on her with Blew up the top half of her body but suddenly A Random Man in The restroom died and she was back to Normal!

Makima: Oh Meet my favorite Dog. Watch this.

She then Summons A Giant Fox demon to Consume him!

Makima: Good Girl.

Just then Gojo blew his way out as He landed in front of her.

Gojo: That was A Very Bad Girl.

Makima then Puts her Finger Gun up to his Face!

Makima: Are you ready to be my Pet?

Gojo: Hehehehe. No. Domain Expan-

You then slapped both of them across the head!

Gojo: Ow.

Makima: Owie! What was that for?

Y/n: I'm not happy with you Makima!! Not you either Gojo!! I had to estimate the number of deaths and It's over 1.2K!! What is wrong with you!? Some Date this is! I'm going home!

You then Instantly Transmitted back Home.

Makima: Y/n! Wait!

Gojo: You Actually Care about him? I thought you cared about No One since you're the Control Devil.

Makima: He taught me how to Love. Now I have to fix this damage. Good day.

She then walks out making A Few calls to the government to cover this up. Something about A Gas Mine explosion that took out the Theatre district.

Gojo: Hmm, I need to talk to Y/n. He's seriously Powerful. Powerful enough to Influence the Control Devil to side with him. I Like him.