Iku's Dream come True!

You had then found Iku in the Mansions Sports Field practicing on the Baseball Machine and she then Threw Another swing at A Fast Ball from the Pitching Machine and when she hit the Ball it suddenly Busted her wrists.

Iku: AAAH~! YES~! It Hurts so Much~!!

Y/n: Iku Please be More Careful! Please, remember the last time you hurt your arms! You nearly put yourself out of commission for A While.

Iku: Thank you for Caring about me Y/n-Kun but I Live for this Kind of Pain~ It feels so wonderful~

Y/n: You Know I will never understand you Masochistic types.

Iku: Y/n-Chan can I ask you A Favor?

Y/n: What is it?

Iku then blushed and Whispered it into your ear.

Y/n: That's it?

Iku: Yes~

Y/n: Alright then.

You then grabbed A Bat and you then Put her over your knee, as she was already Blushing.

Y/n: Are you sure this is A Good Idea?

Iku: Please, I need this, My Love~! Having 1,000,000 Spankings with A Baseball is My Dream~!!

Y/n: Alright then, let's do this! 1!

100 Hits In...

Y/n: Are you still Good?

Iku: AAAAH~! YES~!

1,000 Hit in...

Y/n: Still Holding up?

Iku: AAAAH~! KEEP DOING IT~ THIS FEELS SO AMAZING! EVERY HIT MAKES IT FEEL BETTER!

100,000 Hits In...

Y/n: Are you Tapping out Yet?

Iku: NO~! AAAAAAAAAAAH~! KEEP IT UP! WE'RE ONLY 1/10 Of the way there~!!

Y/n: If you say so.

And Finally... 1,000,000 Hits...

Y/n: Are you Okay?

Iku: Aaaah~ Aaaaah~ Aaaaaah~ Yes... That was AMAZING... It was even better than I Imagined... Thank you Y/n-Chan...

Y/n: Hey Anything for my girls!

Iku: Next time please make it 10,000,000 Hits...

Y/n: Are you serious?

Iku: That would be even better ~!!

Y/n: Well if you say. Do you want me to take you to your bed since you Probably can't sit for a While?

Iku: Yes, Please...

Y/n: Awww, You are so Crazy but Cute~