Life's A Glitch!

You and Miko were continuing to Play Video Games as you had Begun to Wreck the competition as you were pretty Much a Master Gamer, and you were pretty Much Getting close to Miko!

Y/n: Hiya! Take that! Wait, is that A- Don't Care!

You then made your character take two Middle fingers and make A Move that pierces both sides of the Opponents Head, causing Blood and brain bits to fly everywhere!

Y/n: The Ultimate Fuck You Technique!

Miko: HAHAHAHA! Yes! I am the Queen of this Game! Yeah!

Y/n: You won yours as well?

Miko: Yep! It Looks Like we're going to face each other.

Y/n: You Know I'm not going to hold back, right?

Miko: Heh, Does A Salamander eat Seaweed?

Y/n: Um... No, They... They really don't.

Miko: Well, pretend they do alright.

Y/n: Alright Okay.

Just then you both heard Some Screams as A Loud Bash was heard and then A Large Samurai in Black Armor and An Oni Face mask showing no Skin whatsoever was walking around carrying Razor sharp spiked Man-catcher pole in both hands.

Y/n: Isn't that from the Video Game Miko? Miko? Miko?

She was already Gone.

Y/n: Of course. Hey Skull and Bones!

Samurai: Huh?

Y/n: You want to fight the Champ? I bet You're not!

Samurai: What? You seem pretty weak. You sure You're the champ? You could be his Hype man from what I Know.

Y/n: I AM THE HYPE!

Meanwhile where the other girls are Hiding, Konata recognized.

Konata: Oh, that's what Hercule Satan Said.

Sunset: That's his Name? That does sort of explain why they say, "Hail Satan" On Chant every time he shows up, but do they-?

Tomoko: No Because They're fucking Idiots.

Sunset: Oh, If They're following him, I Guess that makes complete sense.

Tomoko: Zing.

Samurai: You Know That is pretty annoying.

Y/n: Oh really? Because I am about ready to give you A Fatality. I shall kill you. (Holds out Thumb) With this Thumb.

Samurai: Pathetic! I shall-

Just then he was shot in the Leg as he was Knocked down!

Miko: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GET BACK INTO THE GAME, YOU GLITCH!

Y/n: Huh, Are you A Part of- You Know what I should already know the Answer

Y/n: Huh, Are you A Part of- You Know what I should already know the Answer. The Color scheme and Big H Gives it all away. But Miko Let me do this! I can Handle him!

Miko: Huh? Are you-?

Y/n: Trust me I'm sure.

The Samurai then got up with his Mask Knocked off as it revealed A Decaying Skeletal face with Gray Mummified flesh and A Few Maggots running around.

Y/n:

The Samurai then Puts his Mask back on as he tried to Grab you with his Man catcher, but you quickly dodged and pulled out the double Middle fingers again and you Pierced his Skull!

Samurai: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Fuck you of Death!! Bitch!!

Samurai: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: And here comes the Finale! Requip: Power Glove!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! SHIT THAT HURTS!! Tch, I have to bear it! I have to Train it! Okay, Um... Can you turn into A Gun?

It then turned into A Concussive Blast Force Multiplier!

That's Fancy Talk for A Gun.

Y/n: Groovy. NOW TAKE THIS!

You then Began to Perform a Fatality!

Tomoko: Oof, Got him right in the Dick.

Sunset: I think they remove those in Mummification along with other Organs.

Konata: Well good for him.

Miko: (Big Sparkly eyes) Wow. You seriously didn't Look back at that explosion.

Y/n: Because that's what Cool Guys do.

Miko: (Big Sparkly eyes) Wow.

Sunset: She has A Crush on him right?

Konata: Yep.

Sunset: We're going to do something about it?

Konata: Yep.

Sunset: Good.