A... Not so Magical Confession!

After walking into Majiba's Bunker Home and seeing what very Little she's got you had Begun to Play Video games with her and they were all Of course fighting Games.

Y/n: And... Here comes the Finisher!

Majiba: No!

Y/n: Here it comes!

Majiba: Noooooo!

Y/n: Here it is!

Majiba: NOOOOOOOOO!

K.O!!

Majiba: Damnit I need A Smoke.

She then took out A Cigarette and Began to motion towards Myu.

Majiba: Light Up!

Myu then did so with fear.

Majiba: Thank you. Now You're starting to get it.

Myu: Y-Yes Ma'am...

Just then A Monster energy drink flew out of the wall and She caught it.

Y/n: How can you stand to smoke so Much and drink so Much Monster energy drink?

Majiba: I Just can't.

Y/n: Yeah, I Can tell you're Just built differently. That First Monster energy drink seriously threw me for A Loop.

Flashback!

Y/n:

Flashback End!

Majiba: Yeah, You acted like A Fucking Cracked out Junkie on Meth.

Y/n: You Know Majiba you aren't half Bad?

Majiba: Why do you say that?

Y/n: Because you May seem all Tough and dangerous on the Outside but I Know deep down you have A Soft and gooey core, and Your Outside truly represents that.

Majiba: (Blushing) Oh, Thank you, Y/n-Kun.

Myu: Aww, Are you in Love~?

Majiba: ................. Excuse me for A fucking Moment.

She then Paused the Game and then grabbed Myu and began to walk out of view.

Myu: WAIT! I-I'M SORRY! I REALLY AM MAJIBA!! I'M SORR-

BONK!! SLAM!! CRACK!! SQUISH!! STRETCH!! SLAM!!! THROW!!! SPLATTER!!!

Majiba then walked back covered in Blood as she Just sat there Unpuasing the game and continuing to Play with you.

Myu then came walking back with his Mouth Punched in so Badly that his Voice with Muffled.

Myu: Mmph!? Mmmph!! Mmmmph!?! Mmmmuuumph!

Majiba: Zip it!!

Myu: EEEEEEEEEK!!

Y/n: Hey Majiba, I Know I Like you but... Do you Like me?

Majiba: (Blushing) H-HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IDIOT!? WE JUST MET!

Y/n: Well do you?

Majiba: (Blushing) I-I Guess so... Tch, You're Such A Fucking Idiot.

You both then Began Leaning in for A Kiss when suddenly...

BOOOOOM!!!

A Monster suddenly came in Bursting from the ceiling!

MONSTER: YOU!! I WANT YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY!! NOW GIVE-!!

Majiba: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOU JUST RUINED A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT!!! I am going to Fucking Kill you.

Y/n: Oh God...

Myu: Majiba you Might want to Transform!

Majiba: Yeah, I want him to feel every single of one my Punches at their hardest. I want to make him suffer.

She was then Given A Wand summoned by Myu and she then Transformed into A Magical girl!

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh...

Monster: YOU FOOL! I AM A LEVEL 99 DEMON! I AM A GOD COMPARED TO YOU MORTALS!!

Majiba: Really?

Monster: REALLY!

Majiba: Really?

Monster: REALLY!

Majiba: REALLY!!!?

Monster: REALLY!

Majiba then appeared in front of him and she then proceeded to grab his Dick and Twist it and His Balls in A Complete 360 Angle before she ripped it clean off with Blood and Pelvis Bone Pierces flying everywhere!

Monster: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

Majiba: THAT WAS ONLY STEP 1 OUT OF 10!!!

She then proceeded to begin to rip and tear into the Monster destroying each part of his Body in such A Way it was each was worse than the Last and it quickly grew into being Far worse than death!

Y/n: (Blushing) Wow, What A Woman~

Myu: Something tells me something is wrong with you.

Majiba: DIE!!!

She then got to step 11 which was to stomp the Life out of any part of him that was Alive into A Fine Paste!