Undi's Revenge!/ The Milk Crisis!

We Open up with You, Skarpne, Dumfer, and Carly walking through the Underlevels of the school because you had received A Note from Witchly wanting to talk about something and wanting to see you.

Y/n: Damnit the Door is Locked. I guess I could Gum Gum...

Carly: I Know what we can do, we can go through The Vents. The Old Fashioned Way.

Carly then removed the Air vent Cover as she Began crawling through and you were prepared to do so as well but Skarpne stood there Scared.

Skarpne: Go Inside, That... Dark... Crampy... Cold Space...

Y/n: Skarpne are you Okay?

Skarpne: Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I'm Good. Let's go.

You all then Began running through the Vents, when suddenly you came across something Horrifying!

Y/n:

It was a cow-themed Sex Cult where they were Storing Milk and Gathering the same energy you were Feeling Before!

Dumfer: It's some Kind of Mass Orgy.

Carly: Is this what Witchly invited you to!? What is wrong with her!?

Y/n: We should probably- Skarpne? A-Are you Okay?

Skarpne was having A Mental Breakdown and she wasn't doing too Hot.

Skarpne: T-The walls, They're closing in... They're closing in so Fast... I-I-I Gotta get out of here... I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Suddenly her Tail Began to expand, as then it Destroyed the Vents you were all sent down as someone noticed.

???: Get the Intruders. Now.

Meanwhile, Witchly had drew up some summoning circles as she was wearing A Cute Magical girl Dress.

Witchly: Yes, with this Power I shall become the Strongest witch ever! Thank you for making this Dress for me Undi! You're like my Fairy God Mother.

Undi: Okay, don't say it like that, That's weird.

Just then you all fell onto the ground and Undi saw his chance!

Undi: Yes! This is my Chance! Body Swap Baby!

He then took over Witchly's Mind as her confused face quickly changed into an Evil grin!

Undi: HEY! Y/N!

Y/n: Oh Hey Witchly, Wait, what are you doing here!?

Undi: Oh Well I was going to confess to you with this Letter, But you know what?

He then Tore the Letter up.

Undi: I HATE YOU! You disgust me you worm! You're Pathetic! You are nothing but shit! I will never fall in love with you! You're A Stain on the Tablecloth of the Universe! How do you feel about that!?

Y/n:

Undi: Yeah You- W-What?

Y/n: Hey It's your body and your choice who you Love. I ain't forcing you into anything.

Undi:

Y/n: Wait, A Second UNDI IS THAT YOU!?

Undi then swapped back Minds as He got angry!

Undi: FINE IT'S ME BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU REACT YOU IDIOT!?

Y/N: FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY!

Skarpne: U-Undi?

Undi: Skarpne!? Are you Okay!? Why are you crying!?

Skarpne: I had to go through the Vents... and they were so dark and scary...

Undi: HOW DARE YOU IDIOTS MAKE HER GO THROUGH THAT!

Y/n: HOW WAS  SUPPOSED TO KNOW!?

Dumfer: It was Your fault for Sending us that Note!!

Carly: I KNEW IT SHOULDN'T HAVE COME ALONG!

Everyone continued arguing until you finally had enough and...

Y/n:

PEOPLE WE HAVE A GOD DAMN SEX CULT HAPPENING UPSTAIRS AND I THINK SOMETHING REALLY BAD COULD BE HAPPENING HERE BEFORE THEY FIND-

???: Too Late.

Suddenly at the Door was A Man wrapped up in belts and A Bunch of other Masked Figures with his right hand Man being A Man with A Paper bag on his head and A Towel wrapped around his waist.

Paper Bag: Shall we do it ourselves?

Belt: I shall.

They then sent out their Belts as they wrapped around everyone capturing you except for you as your Observation Haki Kicked allowing you to dodge the attack!

Belt: H-How did you do that!?

Y/n: I'm A Lot more Powerful than you think! 

Belt: Indeed, But I shall be more Powerful. Take them away.

Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FRIENDS!?

Belt: They shall be using their X-Energy to make me A God.

Y/n: X-Energy?

Belt: Yes.

Y/n: Wait, who are you?

The Belt Man then removed the Belts around his face as you were left shocked!

Y/n: N-No That's Impossible! You can't be! You're...

It was Azalea was running this whole Hypnotized Sex Cult deal!

Azalea: That's right Y/n. It's Me.