The Fight for Mind!/ Undi Lost!

Undi: Let me see what else... They're Lacey, Garter, Stockings... There's all sorts of Underwear across the Universe.

Y/n: I Get it You're A Pervert.

Undi: NO! All women's underwear Must be appreciated with the respect they deserve! I am A Conossuire.

Y/n: Whatever you say, Pervert.

Skarpne had Given you Undi for the day since she would be stuck at Dumfer's House and she said you two could work to get Along.

Y/n: Now Shut up, I need to find something.

Undi: What is it?

Y/n: I am searching for A Strange energy Source, but I don't know what it is. It's somewhere within this school.

Undi: Uh-Huh, Yeah I get it. The Truth is I Just want to continue with my explanation of-

Y/n: NO!

Just then the door Began Unlocking as you ran inside A Locker to Hide. Then Miss Wendy and Witchly walked in.

Witchly: Mom I'm telling you that The Blue Haired Girl is A Demon

Ms. Wendy: I swear Witchly you need to stop saying that. She is a perfectly Nice girl.

Witchly: I Know something is suspicious about her! You need to do something!

Ms. Wendy: Then can you explain this?

She then Pulls out A Note from Azalea.

Ms. Wendy: You were using Magic to cheat huh?

Witchly: M-Mom! I-I'm so sorry! I really am! Please don't leave me with her! I Promise to be Good!

Ms. Wendy: Fine, I'll save you the trouble of seeing her by talking to her for you.

Witchly: Thank you, Mom!

Ms. Wendy: But you have to hand me your wand.

Witchly: BUT MOM!

Ms. Wendy: Now young Lady.

Witchly then reluctantly handed her Witch wand over and she then began to Leave only for Ms. Wendy to Lock the door, and then she began to smile.

Ms. Wendy: Finally some Stress release.

She then Began Using her wand to summon A Bunch of Magical Hands, which all began to remove her clothes to reveal her underwear as she was prepared to do the Deed!

Undi: OH MY! She wears my favorite Underwear of all time!! Yeah, Momma~!!

Y/n: SHUT UP YOU PERVERT!

Undi: You Know what? Lets Exchange thoughts.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Ms. Wendy continued to pleasure herself when you suddenly revealed yourself but your eyes were deep Glowing Blue and you had A Manical Grin on your face.

Ms. Wendy: H-Huh? Mr. L/n?

???: Yeah, and You're A Naughty girl and Naughty girls Must be Punished.

Meanwhile Inside your Mind...

Y/n: Huh? Is this what My brain Looks like from the Inside? Am I... AM I FUCKING MS. WENDY!? But... THAT'S NOT ME!? WHOSE THE WISE GUY HERE!?

Undi: HAHAHAHAHAHA! You Absolute Fool! When you wear me you allow me to have Access to your Mind so there I am in your Body Now! Now please do something while I bang this MILF.

Y/n: OH HELL NO! I AM GOING TO STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

Undi: HAHAHAHA! You don't even know the password!

He floated there smugly as you typed A Password in.

Computer: Password... Undilicious... Accepted.

Undi: Alright give me the Keyboard!!

Y/n: NO! 

Soon you were given back Control as you were now realizing that you were Banging A Witch MILF.

Y/n: Oh... Oooooh... Shiiiiiit...

Ms. Wendy: Ooooh, Y/n~!! Make me Squeal~!!

Y/n: Um... Okay... Dirty... Girl...

One Sex Session Later...

You were now trying to take your Leave as Ms. Wendy was pretty Much satisfied.

Ms. Wendy: Oh Y/n, That was amazing~ A Truly A+ effort, You dirty Boy~

Y/n: Yeah, Um... You too... B-Bitch...

Ms. Wendy: Oh It's cute how you act all Nice~

You then ran out and you pulled Undi Out.

Y/n: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Undi: What!?

Y/n: YOU USED ME FOR SEX!

Undi: So? I Don't give A Damn about you! I don't give A Damn About this Planet! I only give A Damn about my Job and Your standing in my way!

Y/n: You Know what? FUCK YOU!!

You then ripped him off and Threw him into A Janitor's Mop Bucket.

Y/n: Whew. I needed that.

Just then Carly Showed up.

Carly: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Oh Hey. Carly right?

Carly: Yeah, I Know that you know Dumfer so... Can you hand her, her headphones back to her for me?

Y/n: Yeah, Sure. Turning over A New leaf Huh?

Carly: S-Shut up. I'm Just doing it to be Nice. Have you noticed that people keep going missing near the Old Gym?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Carly: Nothing. Just something odd people keep noticing. I think you must have known. See you Later Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks... That could relate to that Mysterious Power I sensed... Hey Undi We should Probably-

You then Noticed he was Gone, along with the evidence he was there, and you Paled.

Y/n: Oh Nooooo... Skarpne is going to Flip her Shit...