Y/n vs Gojo's Students! (Part 2)

Suddenly you were surrounded by all of Gojo's students as you were getting all Prepared for them to attack. You even took off your Weighted Shirt and Began Jumping around to get prepped.

 You even took off your Weighted Shirt and Began Jumping around to get prepped

Y/n: Alright Let's do this! All of you come at me!

Maki: Fine I'm coming for you!

Maki then tried to Slice you with A Spear weapon but you dodged the attack and Landed behind her!

Y/n: Someone as cute as you shouldn't be wielding A Spear so Big.

Maki: (Blushing) S-Stop Mocking me and fight me!

She then swung her spear again but you Just grabbed it and then Threw your fist back!

Y/n: Gum Gum Pistol!!

You then slammed her Gut as she went down!

Yuji: Holy Crap! She Just went down!

Megumi: I'm going on Now! Take this!

He then Tried to Punch you with Negative energy but you Just used A Logia power to phase-throw the attack and sent smoke his way!

Megumi: AGH! What was that!? You're going to give me Lung Cancer!

Y/n: Something I learned from A Great Marine Captian! Now,... White Snake!!

You then sent A Trailing smoke attack at him which slammed into his Gut!

Y/n: Now, Gum Gum Ax!!

You then slammed your foot on his head Creating A Small Crater below it!

Megumi: O-Ow... You Bastard...

Just then Panda is the form of A triceratops tried to slam into you, but you dodged and he slammed into A Wall!

Y/n: O'lay.

Panda then Transformed into A Gorilla and tried to smash you!

Panda: JUST GET OUT OF HERE!

He then transformed back into his Panda form as he tried to Slash at you but you coated your arms in Armament Haki and Knocked him back to the ground!

Y/n: Gum Gum Bullet Bazooka!!

Panda then fell to the ground spewing up Blood.

Toge: ...

Toge Just Lifted up his arms and Noped out back to Gojo, But Just then A Straw Doll got attached to your arm to A Brick wall and suddenly The Brick wall got broken breaking your arm!

Nobaro: Ha!! You can't fight with A Broken arm Now!!

You then ripped your arm clean off!

Nobaro: No, No, No, You're supposed to let it heal!

You then regrew it.

Nobaro: Or... You can Just do that.

Y/n: Thanks For your concern. That was Mighty sweet of you.

Nobaro: (Blushing) S-Shut up I don't need that from you.

She then backed down before you could Hit her.

It was Now Just you and Yuji.

Yuji: So You Beat Gojo right?

Y/n: Yep, and the Control devil at the same time.

Yuji: I Surrender.

Y/n: Huh? Why?

Yuji: I Know I can't beat you now, but I will someday.

Y/n: I Just Love that spirit. Yuji right?

Yuji: Yep, and Remember it.

Just then some slow Clapping was heard as Gojo was Standing there smiling.

Gojo: Ah Yes, They all still have A Long way to go.

Y/n: Was this your Point? To Gauge them?

Gojo: Indeed. You were very Good. They were all good but not as good as you, My Friend. Good Job. 

Y/n: I should probably get them all Medical Attention back at my Place.

Gojo: Good Idea. I'll Just raid your Snacks.