I swear!/ Takagi-San's Love!

We then opened up outside of Takagi-San's House where Math was Propped outside with A Box of Chocolates and A Flower with your name written on the Sender's address.

Math: Alright Cupid Me we need to make this work! Those two deserve each other!

Cupid Math: Right Me! Let's do this! I even got my Arrows ready Just in case!

He then ran up to the door, dropped the stuff, and Rang the doorbell before running out of View, Takagi walked out to Pick the Stuff up and smiled.

Takagi: Oh That's Really sweet of Him. I have to thank him for this Later.

She then walked back Inside as Math and Cupid Math gave each other thumbs up!

Montage Begins...

A/n: Beginning-1:30

Math and his Imaginary Friend then Began to do A Bunch of Stuff to get you two together such as Chocolates, Flowers, and Candies, "unexpectedly" Bumping into each other at stores. Eventually, you two started to hang out, and she kept on teasing you, but Math kept on getting you to come back.

Soon After Math and Cupid Math's Attempts to get you two together Worked and The two of you were now A Cute couple as Takagi-San was now A Part of your Harem and You two were sitting on your Bed, as she was Holding your hands and You were Sotfly Caressing her thighs as she smiled.

Takagi: You Know Y/n-Kun, You're so cute when you smile Like that. It's such A Goofy and yet A gentle and Cute smile ~ 

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, Thanks Takagi-San...

She then pecked you on the cheek as she then put your head on her Lap and began petting your head making you Blush.

Math and Cupid Math were standing on the sidelines smiling.

Cupid: Math: We did it Me!

Math: Yeah, Cupid Me! High Five!

Y/n: Bro, We know you did this.

Math: (Pales) Um...

Y/n: And we Like to Thank you.

Takagi: Yep.

Math: Glad to Help! Yeah!

He then ran off as Takagi went back to patting your head.

Takagi: You Know I really love it when I get to pet your head~ You're like A Little pet Cat I can have all to myself~

Y/n: W-Wait, Is that Another Teasing Game?

Takagi: Who Knows~  That's the Fun Part~

You then went back to Blushing as she smiled.