The Hot Tutor Lady!

You soon then began to wake up in A Bedroom where you remembered what happened about what happened between you and the Angel.

Y/n: Whew, I need to be better at controlling that form. I am not so good at using that new form yet. Gear 5 is so stressful at the Moment and MUI Is Still A Bit stressful.

Just then the Door Opened and A Woman walked in.

Misato: Oh You Must be Y/n. (Blushing) My Name is Misato Katsuragi, Nice to meet you. Are you Okay?

Misato Katsuragi (She is the Tutor of Both Asuka and Shinji whenever they are not Piloting their EVA/ She Is A 29-year-Old, Old Maid who pretty Much is desperate for A Mn/ Despite all of this she is A Very Good Leader and Have had some stuff with ...

Misato Katsuragi (She is the Tutor of Both Asuka and Shinji whenever they are not Piloting their EVA/ She Is A 29-year-Old, Old Maid who pretty Much is desperate for A Mn/ Despite all of this she is A Very Good Leader and Have had some stuff with one of the Scientists who had A Crush on her)

Y/n: Oh Yeah, Thanks. I'm Good. Where Am I?

Misato: Oh, You're In My Dorm. Asuka took me here so I can Take care of you. You really exuasted yourself back there.

Y/n: Yeah, New form. May I use your Bathroom?

Misato: Oh Yeah, It's down the Hall to the left.

Y/n: Thanks.

You then walked down to the Bathroom and when you Opened up the door...

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

Misato then walked over and smiled.

Misato: Oh That is my Pet, Pen pen!

Pen pen: Quack!

Pen pen (He is Misato's Pet Penguin and A Mascot for NERV/ He seems to be Genetically modified with claws so he can grab things and to be bigger as well/ He can't really say Much besides Penguin Noise)

Y/n: That can't be A Penguin.

Misato: Well he's my Penguin. Come here Pen pen!

The Penguin then walked over and they left you alone as you went to do bathroom stuff. Soon you then walked out to see that Misato had changed into more comfortabe clothes.

Misato: Hey, Do I Look Good to you~?

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh wow, Yeah, I... You ook really Good. Are you drinking?

Misato: Just A Little Beer to go with my cup of Ramen.

Y/n: Oh Okay then. I better go and-

She then pushed you onto the bed laying above you as she smiled warmly.

Misato: Oh My Y/n-San, Your Muscles are so strong~ Would you Mind carrying around A Beauty like me~?

Y/n: (Blushing) I... Well... Um...

Juts then the doors Opened as Asuka stood there.

Asuka: Hey Misato I wanted to see if Y/n is-

She then noticed you two in that position.

Y/n: Oh Hey Asuka. It is what it Looks like.

Asuka then Began to bright pink pressure turning up until...

Asuka: YOU IDIOT!!!

She then Began Beating you up as you ran around!

Y/n: Ow!! Ow!! Ow!! Seriosuly I didn't ask for that!?

Asuka: WELL YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT!

Y/n: OW! Stop that!!

Asuka NO!

Misato: Aww, Young Love.

Y/n: Stop Hitting me!!

Asuka: NEVER!