Milk Crisis! (Part 2)

The Battle Raged on as you were using Skarpne's Old Space Pod coating it with Armament Haki as some kind of Makeshift battle suit as you were Battling against an evolved Azalea, as she continued to throw her belts around you, trying to Pin you down!

Y/n: Shit! Shit! Shit! Need A Plan Now! There Must Be A Button that does something!

You then pressed A Button and it Played A Video...

Voyage Day 1...

The Video showed Skarpne in the Pod flying through space with Undi when suddenly An Alert happened where an asteroid hit the Pod and Knocked off the Power, Turning the Auxiliary Power on which allowed life support systems and nothing else.

Y/n: Huh? Wait... Pod go ahead 10 Days.

The Pod then skipped until Ten Days and Skarpne was sitting in the dark Playing some Games but looking depressed and almost scared.

Undi: Hey Skarpne are you Okay?

Skarpne: Huh? I don't know.

Undi: We can Play another Game?

Skarpne: Fine. 

Y/n: Cue to thirty days Later!

It showed Skarpne in the Fetal Position in the dark Not saying anything!

Y/n: Fast Foward!

The Video showed her Just sitting there in the dark Doing Nothing for God Knows how long you were slowly growing more Horrified.

Y/n: Pod how long did this go on?

Pod: Calculations... Over 300 Days.

Y/n: H-Holy Shit.. It's like 300 Days in A White Room. I can't Imagine that.

Pod: Warning! Hull is being Breached!

Y/n: OH CRAP!

Azalea Had continued to Crush the Ship with her Belts but it didn't do Much as she had an Idea.

Azalea: Fine if this won't convenience you to come out then this will.

She then grabbed Skarpne's Locker and threw her out into the Ocean!

Y/n: SKARPNE! NOOOOO!

Skarpne then began drowning as you took the Pod and You Jumped in to save her!

Y/n: CRAP! OPEN! OPEN OPEN!

You then Jumped out to Open the Locker yourself when you saw her... Sleeping!

Y/n: YOU'RE SLEEPING!? SKARPNE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? THE WORLD IS AT STAKE AND YOU'RE SLEEPING!? I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!

Skarpne then woke up and smiled.

Skarpne: Don't worry about it Y/n, Now It's my time to do my part~

She then slammed the Locker door Shut and the next moments were some amazing Intercourse.

Azalea: Huh. I suppose they're dead. No Matter I am strong Enou-

Just then the Poud Jumped out of the water as everyone watched, and Skarpne stepped out Transformed! She looked the same but she had Long Hair reaching down her back!

Skarpne: Ah, I feel A Lot better. Now Let me show you, how I do.

Y/n: Me... too...

You were completely drained by the Stuff you did with her, but you quickly Popped in A Senzu bean!