The Anti-Terroist Group that Does Not Exist!

We Opened up in A Robot Geisha House in New Tokyo at Night as A Hostage Situation Happened with the Local Robotic Geishas going mad and Attacking Some Important Figures, inside the Building.

Of course, The Police were Getting Involved but there were Greater Forces behind this Operation to stop this Threat.

Section 9 is An Anti-Terrorist Group that is shrouded in Mystery and Most People don't even know of their existence as it technically doesn't allow them to do some highly Immoral things to help New Tokyo.

This Team was Led by A Person Known as the Major but she has Another Name. Motoko Kusanagi.

???: Major Where are you? We're Getting Into Pisotion.

Motoko: Yeah, I Know. I'm running behind because of an Old Reunion.

Motoko Kusanagi (Also Known as the Major/ She is the Leader of Section 9 And is a fledge cyborg with her only Organic parts being Her Brain and Spinal cord/ She is An Amazing Leader who has led Hundreds of successful Missions/ Voiced by Elizabeth ...

Motoko Kusanagi (Also Known as the Major/ She is the Leader of Section 9 And is a fledge cyborg with her only Organic parts being Her Brain and Spinal cord/ She is An Amazing Leader who has led Hundreds of successful Missions/ Voiced by Elizabeth Maxwell)

???: Is it Your Boyfriend?

Motoko: He is not my Boyfriend.

Y/n: (Blushing) I don't know if it's Possible... Yeah...

You had run into her while doing this Mission and you ended up being Roped in.

Motoko: Alright Y/n, we had Cut off the Wireless communications, Secured all exits that the Terrorist would try to escape to, Have our Sniper set up on A High perch to fire, and We have A Vehicle to chase them if they can actually manage to escape the perimeter.

Y/n: And The Salvs consider this our Problem? It's their People committing this.

Motoko: I Know but they are threatening to cut off all Trade if we don't take their men out Alive, and the Geisha they are controlling are Holding onto some Emissaries from Eastern Europe.

Y/n: Sounds Crazy.

Motoko: You've been On Missions like this before.

Y/n: Yep, and I can truly never understand Politics.

Motoko: Just Stay Behind.

Y/n: Right.

Motoko then barged in Just as the Virus began Infecting the Robot Geisha's knocking them out as Shots rang hitting them in the Skulls peircing their metal Brain Cases, but one of them kept on holding more tightly about ready to Strangle him, when suddenly Motoko came out with A Machine Gun and Pumped so Many Bullets into it's Skull that all was left was the Bottom Half of it's Jaw, and it fell over Dead.

Y/n: A Little Violent isn't it?

Motoko: It had to be Done.

You then Began searching the Area as you had then Noticed that everyone is Okay except for One woman who seemed to be Bleeding out from the Skull.

Y/n: Aw, Crap! A Woman is Bleeding out here! I'll try to use some Healing Jutsu!

Motoko then began Communicating Telepathically through A Wireless connection.

Motoko: (Thoughts) We have 2 Knocked out Individuals and 1 Woman with Cranial Bleeding. May need medical attention.

???: We need Help over here! The Terrorist is Making A Run!

Y/n: Motoko can you help this Woman?

Motoko: Yes, Why?

Y/n: I'm going after that Man.

You then Teleported out of there to where the Man was Running being Chased by the Section 9 Vehicle. The Man kept on running at Fast speeds thanks to his Cybernetics but you then appeared and Clotheslinded him hard knocking him down to the ground him Bleeding on the ground and A few Metal parts flying.

Y/n: See? You shouldn't have done that.

The Terrorist then had Guns Pointed at him as he was now Captured.