Reading and Marshmallows With Shizuka!

You were walking around the Mansion Looking for A Certain Short Precious Little thing with Weenie dog Legs when you found her, Shizuka hanging out in the Library reading some of the Books in your Collection.

Y/n: BABY~!

You then Hugged her as she Blushed, as you were caught doing what your mom is Usually doing to you.

Y/n: Hey Can I help it? She is just too precious!

Touche.

Shizuka: "Hello my White Knight what are you Planning to do today?"

Y/n: Well I had thought that we could do some reading Today, Like you always Love, and some Snacks, and for the Snacks...

You then Pulled out A Chocolate Fondue Fountain with Marshmallows on sticks.

Y/n: Ta-da!

Shizuka: "I hardly call that A Snack my Love."

Y/n: Well it's as Sweet as you and Just as Fluffy and Cute Looking~!

Shizuka then Blushed bright pink hiding her face behind her Smartphone.

Y/n: AWWW! SO CUTE~!

Shizuka then Picked up A Book and showed you it.

Y/n: Oh so You're reading the Original Wizard of Oz?

Shizuka: "Yes, It is quite interesting. The Wicked Witch had A Very Interesting backstory."

Y/n: To be Honest I Love that scene where she was Melting. To be fair having A Weakness A Water seems like A Stupid weakness. Like what if she has to drink something, or what if it Rains, or when if she steps on A Puddle?

Shizuka: "That is A Very Good Point, it's A Glaring Weakness."

Y/n: I Know Right? Now you want me to feed you some chocolate-covered Marshmallow?

Shizuka: (Blushing) "Yes, Please..."

You then took A Marshmallow on A Stick and dipped it into the Fondue fountain before you Began to feed it to her. She smiled as she ate it, and she looked so Freaking Cute as she ate it, and you just Lost it.

Y/n: OH MY GOD, SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE~!!!

You were on the ground pink-faced and steam coming out of your head as Shizuka was Almost the same.

Shizuka: "You Truly are your mother's Son, Y/n-Chan."