Bathtime with Your Beautiful Busty Centuar Wife!

You were walking into thw Bath's as you were preparing to Take A Bath as it was early in the Morning and you were so Tired that you didn't norice until you walked in that Cerea was in there, visibly completely in the Nude, Pink faced, and Only had A Pink face covering her chest.

Y/n: (Yawns) Oh Hey Cerea?

She then reflexivly tried to Kick you but MUI Kicked in and you dodged her Kicks!

Y/n: Woah, Woah, Woah! You're Lucky I had improved my MUI Skills or else I would get another Horseshow in my Face!

Cerea then got her knees as she put her hands together in A Plea.

Cerea: M-Master I am so sorry! I am sorry for trying to Kick! I am still not used to you seeing my naked!

Y/n: But we're Husband and Wife Remember?

Cerea: Master I Know But, I'm still so sorry! I nearly Hurt you! Please forgive me!

While Cerea was Pleading her elbows Pushed her Huge Knockers down as they Bounced and Jiggled Furiously with every Moment, anf you stopped her.

Cerea: Huh?

Y/n: (Nosbleed) Honey can you Please calm down? You're gonna Kill me with those Things attatched to your chest...

Cerea: (Pink faced) I'm so sorry Master...

You then Began to get into the Baths as you were both Naked Now and you began to bath her as you got her to remove her towel so you can clean her chest.

Y/n: Hey Cerea?

Cerea: Yes?

Y/n: I Noticed that you and your Mother have some Huge... Personalities. Why is that?

Cerea: Well Master Centuar women need to give birth to Children who grow rapidly and put on lots of weight in such A Short time so we need to give them Lots of Nutritious Milk full of Fat to help them grow.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Ah Like Whales and their Calves.

You then Began cleaning her Backside as she Blushed even brighter and she began to resist the urge to Kick.

Cerea: M-Master?

Y/n: Yes?

Cerea: Do you ever mind that I have A... Huge butt?

Y/n: Where does this come from?

Cerea: Miia had said so...

Y/n: Of course. You're half horse, A Literal animal of burden, your backside just says your very strong and powerful like... A Knights steed. Maybe I would ride you again someday.

Cerea then Blushed bright pink as you realized what you Just said.

Y/n: I-I mean Into Battle you know!

Cerea: (Blushing) O-Of course that's what you mean Master...

You then Began Washing her Chest as she Blushed Bright pink again, and you Kissed her on the cheek.

Y/n: Love Ya~! You're my Special Centuar Wife~!

Cerea: (Blushing) I Love You Too Mas- I-I Mean Y/n...