The Sleepover! (Part 2)

Soon you were Taking A Bath After all of the girls and you were all Alone when suddenly Hahari thought of A Dirty Idea.

Hahari: Wait, Y/n is alone in the Bath correct?

Hakari: You don't mean?

Hahari: That means we can Possibly see him in there~

Hakari: Oh Great Idea, Mother~!

Nano: I would love to see what we are working with.

Kusuri: Kusuri wants to See Y/n's Peepee! Yep, yep!

Karane: (Blushing) I'll Look, B-But not because I'm interested or anything...

Hahari: Great So It's all Agreed!

They all got prepared to peek at you when Shizuka stopped them!

Shizuka: "No! His Purity must remain the same! All of you back off!"

Hahari: Oh Shizuka I'm sorry to do this. Karane-San?

She then proceeded to Tie her up into A Blanket like A Little Sushi roll as they left without her.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) No! I can't let them see it! It's wrong! I just need to get to the Bath to warn Y/n-San!

She then began to roll to try and get to you before any of them can see your dick.

Meanwhile, with you, you were relaxing in the Steam-filled Baths as you smiled.

Y/n: Ah, This feels Nice~ It really relaxes all of the Old Muscles~

Just then your Observation Haki Kicked in.

Y/n: Wait, something is off. Is anyone in here? Hello?

Just then you spotted A Face in the Steam and you got scared!

Y/n:

The Face then disappeared as you got out of the water!

Y/n: What the hell was that!? Was that A Petscop!? I will not have the Spirit of A Little girl Haunt me! You hear that!? Huh!? Yeah! Run off!

The girls had quickly retreated knowing you saw them.

Nano: He saw us.

Karane: What do we do now?

Hahari: I Know, we can Use the Attic. We can get A Bird's eye view of him.

Hakari: Oh Mother, That's Brilliant!

Hahari then called A Maid over who opened up the Attic which they all got in including the Cat.

Meanwhile, Shizuka had made it to the top of some Stairs as she was scared.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) Alright then, This should be easy, All I need to do is- Oh I can't do this! I need to fasten my heart. I just need to- Nope! Nope! Nope! I just can't!

Meanwhile, with the other women they were all walking through the dark Attic with Karane at the Helm of the Charge.

Kusuri: Kusuri noticed how dark this Place is. This Place might have Spiders, Yep, yep.

Nano: That is very Likely.

Hakari: Oh Please don't worry about it there is no- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

Hahari: What is it, sweetie?

Hakari: Something hairy Just touched my Feet!

Hahari: Huh that doesn't mean it could be A- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! SPIDER!!

It was in reality the Cat brushing up against their feet.

Kusuri: KARANE-SAN DO SOMETHING!

Karane: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS! 

Just then the Cat Brushed up her arms as well making her Freak out!

Karane:

They all decided to try and Get out of the Attic as Fast as Possible!

Meanwhile, Shizuka was still trying to work up the courage to go down the stairs with the Dog stopping by her.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) Hello Doggy, Hello Nice Doggy.

Dog: Woof!

He then began to Push her down the stairs.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Dog: Woof! (Translation) What? I was just trying to help.

Shizuka then fell down the stairs, through the door, and then fell into the baths!

Y/n: WHAT THE SCALLOP!?

Just then Kusuri came out Looking like the Ring girl!

Y/n: SADAKO!? NO! I DIDN'T WATCH THE TAPE! YOU KEEP AWAY FROM ME!

She then Parted her Hair.

Y/n: Oh Shizuka it's Just you. Hey.

Shizuka then Looked down and saw your Member, Turned Bright Pink and Then Fell down having A Massive Freaking Nosebleed!

Y/n: SHIZUKA!! Don't worry I'll get you some Tissues or an Icepack or something!!

You then put A Towel out and carried her out only to run into the girls and Cat!

Kusuri: Oh It was the Cat! Yep, yep!

Y/n: What are you all doing here?

Hahari: Oh, Just Looking for Shizuka.

Hakari:  Yeah, Just... Looking around.

Nano: Definitely.

Kusuri: Yep, yep!

Karane: It's not like we were trying to get A Peek of You Naked or anything like that.

Girls:

Y/n: Wait, What!? WHAT!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Hahari: Now Y/n-San! We-

Y/n:

You continued to Scold them for their Actions as Shizuka was still remembering what She Just saw.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) I May Like Mr. Giraffe But I Love Mr. Elephant Far more...