Bringing the Fight to Sigma!

Soon you had Instantly Transmitted X, Zero, and yourself to the Top of Sigma's Flying Fortress as you all came prepared to face off against the Leader of the Mavericks.

Y/n: Alright, X, Zero, are you two ready to face off against this Sigma guy?

X: Yeah, we faced him before and we will face him again.

Zero: It was my fault; he was Like This and Now It's my job to Put him down.

Y/n: Right, Let's go.

Just then you all Blew up the door to Sigma's Throne room as then Sigma stood there smiling.

Sigma: Ah, Hello X And Zero. I had been waiting for your Arrival.

X: Sigma This Isn't you! You are not this Bad person! This is the Virus Talking!

Sigma: No this is me. I am the leader of the Maverick Revolution, and You cannot stop me.

Zero then Pulled out his Plasma Sword as he held back his Tears.

Zero: Then We'll have to end you.

Sigma: Try as you Might but you can never end me, as I am Inevitable!!

Y/n: Ittoryu: Thunder Breathing: Thunderclap and Lightning Lion Song!!

You then decapitated Sigma as he was Monologuing toe himself!

Y/n: Just go to hell You Robot Bastard.

But just then...

Y/n: Does he have A Mecha Body!?

Zero: I Guess so!

Y/n: Yeah, I Guess that's A Safe Bet.

Sigma: You can never beat me now, as I am the strongest Maverick Ever! I am Sigma!

Y/n: X! Zero! Corner him from Both sides!

Zero: Right! Let's go X!

X: Right! Let's go!

X Then Pulled out his Arm Cannon as Zero Pulled out his Plasma sword and they both began charging at Sigma as he kept on hitting them both with his Plasma wolverine claws, and you then got prepared!

Y/n: Gear 2!!

You then charged at Sigma as he kept on trying to Punch you, but you soon got in his Face with both fists cocked back!

Y/n: Gum Gum Jet Bazooka!!

You then slammed his face as it nearly caved in, and you then Pulled off another Move!

Y/n: Niitroyu: Water Breathing: Water Wheel Black Dragon Twister!!

You then slashed him into 3 equal parts as you then quickly used Tusk Act 4 to Create A Portal for him to be sent to another Universe, as the Flying Fortress then Began to cease acting and the Mavericks then Began to stop attacking!

Y/n: Yes! We did it!

X: Wow we actually did it.

Zero: Yeah, Though I have A Feeling Sigma might be Back.

Later...

You were now seeing X and Zero off as you were Planning to send them back to their world as you smiled.

Y/n: It was nice meeting you guys it really was.

X: Thanks Y/n, but We know Sigma is going to come back. He always does.

Y/n: Yeah, but we'll be ready, and I'm planning to keep contact Just in case.

Zero: Yeah, Thanks. We better-

Y/n: Zero.

Zero: Huh? Yeah?

Y/n: You're my Friend.

Zero: Huh? Oh... Thanks. I Appreciate it.

Y/n: It's True.

X And Zero then returned back home as you Looked around.

Y/n: I sure hope those two turn out fine. X Is Such an Innocent person and Zero had been through some real shit, I can tell. Only the Future can Tell.