Master for A Day!

You were now at your own Mansion where Mei was standing by your side Just waiting for Orders and you wanted to find out some way you could help her since her loyalty seemed completely out of control.

Y/n: Hey Mei?

Mei: Yes, Master?

Y/n: I would like to go to the Park.

Mei: Of course Master I shall get the Limo.

She then ran towards the Hanazono residence and quickly Grabbed A Limo and swung by your Mansion, and then you both ended up going to the Park.

Mei: Here you go, Master.

Y/n: Hmm, I could sure use some food.

Mei: Of course.

She then drove all of the way back to the Hanazono Mansion made A Huge Picnic spread and drove all of the way back and Made A Picnic.

She did this in 40 Seconds.

Y/n: How!? How did you do this?

Mei: I had simply made you A Bento Box filled with delicious Foods in the Mansion's Kitchen.

Y/n: I mean how this Fast!

Mei: I was so impatient to Please you. Please forgive me.

Y/n: Doesn't this bother you?

Mei: Of course not, This is Ms. Hahari's Will.

You both then Began eating as You smiled.

Y/n: Mmmm! This Tastes Good but... This could use some Siracha on this.

Mei then pulled out A Bottle of Siracha.

Y/n: You have some on you?

Mei: I knew you might ask for some so I also have Soy sauce, salt, pepper, Ranch and Ketchup.

Y/n: Um... Alright.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I need some way to get her to break her loyalty. (Out of thoughts) Mei, would you be willing to eat this food with me?

Mei: I couldn't Possibly.

Y/n: Well I want you to eat this Food with me.

Mei: Of course, if that's what you want.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Damn!! Wait... My Brain Just had an Idea! (Out of thoughts) Hey Mei?

Mei: Yes, Master.

Y/n: I want you to stay away from me. You Look so Much Cuter when Your Standing from A Distance.

Mei: Alright.

She then stood A Few feet away.

Y/n: Farther Back. I want to admire your beauty.

She then got back A Few more feet.

Y/n: Farther Back. Your beauty had still yet to shine.

She then got back even more feet back.

Y/n: Okay Just stay waaaaaay Farther Back! Your Beauty had yet shone!

Mei: Yes, Master.

She then ended up running back all the way to the Limo and back to the Hanazono Mansion where she ended up standing next to Hahari.

Hahari: Mei, What's wrong?

Mei: I was told to stay as Far Back as Possible.

Hahari: Mei, you didn't have to do that. That's Completely ridiculous.

Mei: But he told me to do so and you told me to obey his every order.

Just then the Phone Began to ring.

Hahari: Hello? Oh Y/n! Uh-Huh. Of course, Mei it's for you.

Mei then Picked it up.

Mei: Yes?

Y/n: Oh Mei? I must admit I can't see your beauty from this distance. Can you come back Please so I can admire you?

Mei: Yes, Master.

She then went all the way back and she sat next to you.

Y/n: Ah Much better I can see your beauty from this distance much more clearly.

Mei: I do not understand why you call me beautiful. I am quite Lonesome.

Y/n: Mei! No! That's completely ridiculous! You're Incredibly beautiful and I think Your eyes are your best feature.

Mei: (Blushing) R-Really?

Y/n: Of course. Can you open them?

She then did so and you smiled warmly.

Y/n: It's Like two beautiful Full Moons staring back at me. A Picture of Beauty.

Mei: (Blushing) T-Thank you, Master...

Y/n: One Last thing.

Mei: Yes, Master?

Y/n: I don't ask this as your Master but as someone You love so don't just say yes because I said so.

Mei: Yes Mas- I-I mean Y/n-San.

Y/n: Would you be my Girlfriend?

Mei then smiled as she Blushed bright pink.

Mei: Yes, Y/n-Sama.

She then Kissed you as you smiled Holding her by her Back.